Thursday, August 6, 2009

100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 100th post to be published here at EverybodyNose.
So in honor, here are ten top ten lists. Ratalie's Top Ten Favorite Posts She's Written
(These are all links)
10. WahLah

Ratalie's Top Ten Favorite Names for Her Future Children
1. Andee (G)
2. Austyn (G)
3. Clarke (B)
4. Will (B)
5. Alice (G)
6. Belle (G)
7. Rain (G)
8. Kyal (G)
9. Jayke (G)
10. Brent (B)
Top Ten Hottest Men Alive
1. Taylor Lautner
2. Brad Pitt
3. Matt Damon
4. George Clooney
5. Zac Efron
6. Tom Welling
7. Tom Cruise
8. Jake (Bachelorette)
9. Kiptyn (Bachelorette)
10. Mathew Mcconaghuey

Top Ten Reasons that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was Lamespice
(If you haven't seen it, don't read this.)
1. Daniel Radcliffe's terrible acting
2. Ginny and Harry do NOT kiss enough
3. They never become OFFICIAL
4. Them portraying Harry as a raging ball of hormones!
5. Dumbledore was being weird!
6. Lupin and Tonks AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER YET!!!
7. They should've shown Dumbledore's funeral!!
8. Hogwarts is different looking every single movie!
9. Slughorn was ALL WRONG!! He's supposed to be FAT, SHORT AND JOVIAL!!!
10. The WEASLEYS NEVER GET THEIR HOUSE BURNT DOWN IN THE BOOK!!!
WHAT THE HECK?????????????????
Top Ten Temples I'd Love to Go To
1. Nauvoo Illinois
(first temple I did baptisms in, GORGEOUS!)
2. Hawaii
3. Rome Italy
4. Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
5. Tampico Mexico
6. Papeete Tahiti
7. Hong Kong China
8. Preston England
9. Recife Brazil
10. Sydney Australia
Top Ten Goals From Here On Out
1. Straight A's
2. Smile more
3. Put more effort into appearance
4. Yell at siblings less
5. Continue to make myself worthy of Prince Charming
6. Share the gospel more
7. Be a more positive influence on others
8. Be better with money
9. Stay positive even when stressed
10. Talk nicer about others

Top Ten Favorite Teachers of All Time
1. Mrs. Medrano-3rd Grade
2. Mr. Rhodes- Freshman History

3. Mr. Burch-7th Grade Geography
4. Brother Sell- Freshman Seminary
5. Mrs. Service- 1st Grade
6. Mrs. P-Freshman Choir

7. Mr. Ianni- 6th Grade
8. Mrs. Nye- 7th and 8th Grade Choir
9. Mr. Harris-High School Choir
10. Mrs. Whisler- Kindergarten


Top Ten Ways to Be a Good Friend
1. Be honest

2. Love yourself
3. Be considerate
4. Good listener
5. Optimistic
6. Non-judgemental
7. Kind
8. Good hygiene
9. Be fun
10. Be Trustworthy


Top Ten Things About Ratalie that She Could Improve Upon
1. Voice volume

2. Speaking nice about people
3. Manners
4. Body Image
5. Smile more
6. More Optimistic
7. Stronger
8. Coordination
9. Craftiness
10. More Patient


Top Ten Things Ratalie Loves About Herself
1. Honesty

2. Voice
3. Eyes
4. Cute booty
5. Well endowed chest
6. Creativity
7. Piano
8. Ability to love
9. Good hair
10. I'm a Princess

BONUS: To find out the
Top 10 Ways to Survive Being a Teenager
Go HERE.

13 comments:

Susannah Jane said...

I feel Special to be #1! Natalie your such a babe!I love that you put austyn for a girl cause I want Austin for a boy!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy 100th Post!

The list of things for how to be a good friend was awesome!

Kristin said...

Yay for 100 posts!
Super cute idea. I loved your lists. Even though you were right on all of your points about the HP movie, I seriously loved it so much. You have to admit it was freaking hilarious!

Emily said...

great lists, we all have things we want and need to improve on, maybe we can do some together when i get back. Love you, have fun at girls camp!

Lindsey said...

Happy happy 100th!!!

I have a niece named Rain--it's a good name :o)

Alexa Mae said...

I LoVeD this Nat! what a cute cute post and perfect for the 100th. all your top 10s were adorable.

AmyK said...

Fantastic and fun post! Happy 100!!!

Chloe said...

Great Post!! Love it!!!
And I agree with you! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was lamespice!

✩Molly✩ said...

Happy Hundred! :D

heres to the next hundred to come :)

Nancy Face said...

Your lists are wonderful! I especially love your 3 favorite choir teachers! :)

CB said...

Congrats Girl on the 100th post!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your top ten lists.
I have one to add to Harry Potter - One Weasley twin was supposed to die.

You are the cutest girl ever!!!

Here's to your next 100 posts!!

TLC said...

Okay, hold up sista! How did I miss seeing this? This was one KILLER...and I do mean KILLER post! I loved so much about this, I'm not sure where to begin...okay {deep breath}

I'm going to check out all your favorite post!

Your names...Clarke {luvs}
Brent {luvs} Alice {Luvs}
You are too cute to do this...and I feel the need to copy you :)

Boys{I just love boy lists LOL}
Taylor...I must say is lookin mighty nice...and the bachelor men
Jake...yep 100% agree!

Harry Potter? I no nothin about it SO I'll take your word and not see it!

Temple list...Nauvoo is SO AMAZING!

And finally...your top ten list that you love about your self...
**standing ovation** it was that awesome! So here's to your 100th post and girls with a booty and a chest LOL :D

Whitney said...

Did you really just say " well endowed chest"? Nat... you crack me up! Thats one of those things I like about you too. ha ha. and that you pretty much are my favorite ever.