Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comment Candy in a Nutshell


Here's a quick rundown of the awesomeness that is
Comment Candy:
When I, RatalieNose, am in the mood, I will randomly say
"you're going to want to comment on this post."
Everyone who does, gets a little surprise.
When I'm a millionaire, those surprises will be cars and flat screen tvs.
But for now, I just write a little somethin' somethin' about each commenter.
What I write exactly, changes everytime.
For example:
Ratalie Nose's Dictionary. One post Here.
The Name Poems. Here.
The latest CC involved me picking my favorite post from each commenters blog. One of the posts Here.
These are just a couple examples.
This is just something fun I like to do.
It makes me happy to write happy things about fantastic people, and, as far as I know, it makes other people happy to read them!!!
Happy Commenting!!!

No comments: