Thursday, February 19, 2009

Son Of A Gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Do you remember that old children's book??
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible,No Good, Very Bad Day
Yeah.
TryNatalie and Terrible, Horrible, No Good, HORRENDOUS, HUMILIATING, Very Bad Day
Shya.
How bout' a quick recap

1. C- grade in Chemistry
2. C- grade in Algebra 2
3. Being kept after English
4. Parent-Teacher Phone Call Threat
(BAD NEWS BEARS!)
5. Finding out that the shirt I'd been wearing all day belongs
TO ONE OF MY GUY FRIENDS!!!!
And it wasn't even him who told me!!!
He was too embarrassd!
So his friend (who I don't get along with very well) comes up to me and basically embarasses the heck out me by telling me that I was wearing his best friend's shirt.
Nice.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID IT GET TO MY HOUSE?????????
HOW IN THE WORLD WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS HIS?????????
Ugh.
On the bright side...if there even is one
I got my new(to me) ipod today!
$96 bucks on Ebay.
Love!!!!

14 comments:

Geevz said...

What a terrible day indeed! Is the shirt cute? I say you keep it. And focus on the Ipod. Life is always better with some tunes.

And you are in luck. I am a chemistry and math extraordinaire. I officially offer my tutoring services to you for the low low price of free. Anything for a blog friend ;)

Jessie Lewis said...

Sorry Natalie, but I think it's hilarious that you were wearing some random guy's shirt. How does that happen?? Put some good tunes on and just enjoy the goodness that is music.

Anonymous said...

AWW Nat-ahw-lee! I'm so sorry and sad-like that you had a pooey day. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make you feel special. I love you bunches :D

Haey

Anonymous said...

WOW.............. I cant believe I actually spelled my name wrong. Well......actually i kinda can......ya. I'm a goof

Bekah Jennings said...

Ouch. If I could have the baby today for you to improve your day, I would!

Bubba the Hutt said...

When X > Y, Z = C-

X = time spent on the internets

Y = time spent on homework...

Z = grade in class

:)

Sorry to be the party pooper.

Susannah Jane said...

Ha Hayour not The only one ! I feel your pain, I am getting a c in Math and Chemistry.I am here for ya! Whose shirt was it?.....

Camille said...

iPods are great things.

And what the heck with the shirt? It's odd... I say you keep it, and he should learn to keep his shirts on.

sassy101 said...

Im sorry!! That doesnt sound like fun! but have fun with you new ipod!!

CB said...

That is a great book and definately it sounds like your day mirrored it a bit.

Hope your weekend is looking up!!

Anonymous said...

I think you dersere it! Your a lazy BUM!!!!!! Jk

Ann Marie said...

Oh how you make me laugh!
I was LOL at Bubba the hutt's comment..
If you do not blog anymore.. I'll know why!

Sorry about your day. I got those same grades in those same classes way back when...:(

I hope things get better for the weekend!
Put some good dancing tunes on and Dance around like nobody's watching!!

And was this boy Edward stalking you?? Coming into your room at night to watch you sleep and accidentally left his shirt behind?? Unless he has a good answer.. it's yours my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

how do you end up wearing a random guys t-shirt? say whaaaa???

oh and btw your cool and i like you and yeah..

offically stalking

kthanksbye
shelby

Nancy Face said...

Oh, NOOO! So sorry about all the yucky stuff! :(

YAY for the iPod! :)