Thursday, August 13, 2009

International Yumminess

So I doubt I'm the only person who can say that at one point in my life, I was desperately in love with these boys and their music.
Tis a fact of life right?
Anywho, this summer while I was at Chinese camp, we had to make a power point comparing Chinese music artists and American artists and GUESS WHO I DISCOVERED????? Meet
Fahrenheit.
The Asian Backstreet boys!!!
Don't believe me?
Click on the link below and watch the video.
Love love love it!!
Go HERE!!!!

8 comments:

Susannah Jane said...

LOl! I likes the backstreet boys too ! ( and everybobdy laughed!

Susannah Jane said...

LIKED

CB said...

I have actually heard of these guys don't ask me how????
That is so funny - they totally do look like the chinese version of TBSB's!!
You go girl!

Lindsey said...

Haha! I love the line that says "even brainwashing will not make me forget you." Classic!

Ann Marie said...

Natalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the heck are you??

I know it's been forever! I'm trying to get back to my bloggy friends lives!

Thanks as always for your comments... They always are so sweet and thoughtful!

Ok.. About the post... You are soo Correct! I used to LOVE Nsync, Britney, and TBSB.. I bet we could do some awesome kareoke to them couldn't we???

Chloe said...

hahaha! I liked them too!! hahaha

Natalie said...

WHOALY MOLY your blog es TEHcutest.org

Seriously, I think I just pee'd my pants. Probably because our names are twinner-namez. OHH yesssss.

I was never a huuge backstreet boys fan {s'all about n*sync}. My mom's friend, however, went to rehab/lived with one of em. Nutso, huh?!

Whitney said...

NO ASIA DIDNT! I just died. WHere then I proceeded to pee my pants while laughing hysterically. Dead of course. Sometimes I thought I was looking at a girl.