Monday, May 25, 2009

To My Children

Dear Babies,
Yes I'm calling you my babies, though you're probably much older than that, especially if you're reading this by yourself. But I'll let you in on a little secret, you will always be my baby! Even when you're old I will love you just as much, and probably even more, than the day you were born and I held you in my arms. I can't wait to be your mom! To play games with you, to teach you things, and have you teach me things!
You're going to grow, and the older you get, the more I'll want you to stay my little one forever. But I'll always be there to support you in all your hopes and dreams!


Maybe we'll have similar interests. Maybe we'll have a fun hobby we love to do together! Maybe we won't. Either way, it doesn't matter. We'll still have fun!


As you grow up, I promise to teach you everything I know. Especially the really important things. There are three things I really want you to know.
1. You are Loved.
2. You're a Child of God
3. We can be together Forever!


There's so much more I want to tell you, but it'll have to wait till you're here with me.
Know that I love you with all my heart, and I always will.

Love,
Mom

10 comments:

Chloe said...

Aww So sweet!! I want you to be my mom!! hahaha!
Your babies will be lucky to have you!!

Emily said...

your 16 sweety!!! ha ha i updated the blog love you!

CB said...

I can tell where you are heading in life girl! Love it!

Ann Marie said...

At first I was thinking.. Is she pregnant? Ha-ha

You will be a great Mom one day.. but for now.. Enjoy your life..

Some of my funnest years were 17-25! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Laynee said...

You are going to be an amazing mom and I know your kids will adore you! (them and everyone else!)

Ann Marie said...

I love you and your sister! You are so sweet!

I love the book Star girl. I'm not much of a reader and I really enjoyed it. I think all young girls should be required to read it in school.. It has so many good things in it. :)

Anonymous said...

If you want a good book read Towers of Brierley by Anita Stansfield. I hear she writes a lot of great stuff but that's the only one I've read. I have it if you want to borrow it.

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

i'm going to be lifeguarding on the res!!! haha

Nancy Face said...

Awww...this is so cute! Love the comics, too! :)

Daniel doings said...

Hey Natalie, I am so glad you found me. I loved seeing all of you at Emily's reception, it was like coming home. I love you all, and your blog is the best.