Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Surrounded By Brilliance

So the essay from my previous post was written for my english class. Well I'm very blessed to have some of my FAVORITE people in that class. And they all happen to be geniouses. (Geni?)
So they also wrote essays and they were all AMAZING and I got some amazing quotes.
So I had to share!!! This is Susannah. She's on the right, with braces.
(The girl on the left is Alyssa, you'll hear about her pretty soon, her B-day's coming up.) Anywho, Susannah wrote about being discriminated against because of her religion.
My favorite quote:
"Marriage isn't a game to last until the fun is over, it's forever.
Want more from da Suze?? Visit here HERE.
Now you probably recognize Jessica from THIS post.
She wrote about blonde stereotypes.
Fabulous Quote: It's what's under the hair that counts.
SO SO TRUE!!
And this is my Sarah. She wrote about the time that she switched her focus from dance to swimming and the judgements people passed about it.
Favorite Quote: Dreams change, and so do people.
Can I get an amen??????
Everyone have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!!!

4 comments:

CB said...

Those really are great quotes - You guys are all seriously smart girls!!
Have a fun weekend :D

How hot is it there this time of year? Just wondering.

✩Molly✩ said...

I really do believe some of the best writing or creating a person ever does, happens in those formative years, before adulthood.

Ann Marie said...

You are a brilliant girl yourself!
I love that your friend is doing what SHE wants.. not what other people think she should...

~ And I love BEING BLONDE!

Bekah Jennings said...

Yeah for good friends, and HS English classes. I learned so much about myself.