Saturday, February 14, 2009

And All My Plans Went Up In Smoke

So I had every intention of writing a BITTER, CYNICAL post all about the evils of Valentines day.
But then I read this.
And this.
And I changed my mind.
Instead,
take a gander at some of the people I love the very most!
My Lil' Sister Annie Uma
This girl is one of the sweetest, silliest, cutest people you'll ever meet!!!!
Without even asking, she'll do little things that'll make me smile!
Clean the room, leave me notes, and let me pick her up and swing her around! My Big Sister Emily.
I could write an entire book on how amazing this girl is!
She's four years older than I am, and growing up, that difference seemed HUGE!
But now, I realize just how close we can be!
We've had so many good times:
*Midnight talks
*Massage sessions
*Shopping
*Dancing like idiots but thinking we were the bomb!
Just to name a few!
Emily is beautiful, generous, brave and one of the strongest girls ever.
Whatever comes her way, she makes the most out of it!
I thank Heavenly Father for sending my big sister into my life!!!!

Now for this girl: my Big Sister Kim
So she's not my sister by blood....
But she might as well be!
Being Emily's best friend for all these years has drawn her into our family quite a bit!
This summer, Emily went away to Cali for work, so it was me and Kim!
She was always there for me...still is.
I can tell her all my high school drama and she doesn't look at me like I'm stupid!
Now lets talk about strength.
If anyone has it, Kim does.
There isn't anything she can't do!
Day in and day out she keeps at it no matter how hard it is!!!
(I have 2 other AMAZING sisters. But they'll come in a different post.)
I love these girls SO much!
I'm so blessed to have them in my life!
So I guess there may be some point to this day afterall......

11 comments:

Susannah Jane said...

You look Pretty dang hot in that pic nat!

Ann Marie said...

I can't tell which one is you? Who are you? I wanna know what adorable person I am talking to!!!

Darling post! I agree.. Valentines Day is about LOVE and there is much be thankful for today! Happy Valentines Day girlie!

Thanks for always making my day happy with your comments! :)

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for letting me know.. You are a darling girl.. All of the girls are darling in the pictures also..

LOVE the profile picture! You are Hawt!!

Bubba the Hutt said...

Holy cow, I remember when you were in my CTR 8 class, thanks, now I feel old. My wife mentioned you had a blog and told me I had to check it out.

You have mad writing skills there Nat. Very impressive.

Bubba the Hutt said...

Yes, I am Wendy's husband.

-Brian

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Emily is so beautiful! It is always fun to hear about the experiences of other sisters, and realize how many experiences mimic my own!

Camille said...

Aren't sisters the best? I fought HORRIBLY with mine until we both were at Carson at the same time---ever since then, we've pretty much gotten along splendidly. I really wish I lived closer to her. Enjoy it!

sassy101 said...

All of you are so pretty!!

CB said...

You are the cutest thing EVAHHH!!! I love your posts they make me smile. I love it that you were going to write a 'hatin post about VD day and then it turned into a love fest!! So GREAT!

Have a SUPER Terrific day:D

Nancy Face said...

Gosh, you're pretty! :)

I just saw Kim at my ward on Sunday! :)

Now I know exactly how old you are, tee hee! ;)

Jen Sue Wild said...

I really do hope you had a fantastic Valentines Day despite they way you feel about it.

Those pix BTW are so cute you girls are all super Rockin cute..