Sunday, August 2, 2009

So There Was This One Time When I Decided To Change My Mind....


So after the beautiful responses to my last post....
I finally set in stone what I'm going to do for my 100th post.
So I can use several of the comments from the below post, and the ones I can't, I'll answer now!

From AmyK:
Q: What's one dream for yourself that you'd like to see fulfilled?
A: Marriage to my Prince Charming.

From Anonymous:
Q: Aside from marriage and children, what goals have you set for your life after 18?
A: A Bachelors in Elementary Education, and one day a Masters.

From Molly:
Q: What kind of punishment should there be for blogging bullies?
A: Off with their heads!!
Just kidding. I don't really know....


From Lindsey:
Q: Do you think you'll ever go sky diving? Why or why not?
A: HECK YES!!!! I LOVE HEIGHTS AND ADVENTURE!!!


If your comment was not adressed in this post, I'll be using it for my 100th post!
Thank you to all my wonderful readers!!
The heart at the bgeinning of this post is showing my love for you all!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

you better answer my questions!

Ann Marie said...

Just keep being the darling, good,sweet,girlie you are and I'm sure all of those dreams/goals will come true! :)

Lindsey said...

I know it's silly and vain, but I love seeing my name on other people's blogs! Thanks :o)