Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Life According to Taylor Swift

Choose an artist and answer these questions with songs ONLY from them. Try not to repeat songs.
Thanks for the idea Molly.
Artist: Taylor Swift
Are you a male or a female?
Hey Stephen
How I would like to die:
Fifteen
My souls present condition:
Tied Together With a Smile

Describe yourself:
I'm Only Me When I'm With You
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called?
I Heart ?
What is life to you?
The Way I Loved You


How do you feel?
Invisible
Describe where you currently live:
Love Story
Your last relationship?
Picture to Burn

Your favorite form of transportation?
The Outside
What's the weather like?
Cold as You
Your fear:
Fearless

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
A Place in this World
What's your favorite time?
Christmases When You Were Mine
Best advice you have to give:
Change

Your best friend is:
Mary's Song
You and your best friends are:
Crazier
Thought for the day:
Should've Said No
My Motto:
Stay Beautiful

5 comments:

Emily said...

clever my dear sister

Kristin said...

Super cute. I love Taylor Swift songs

00 Doner said...

You were right, those were brilliant! And I stole it! bwhahaha

✩Molly✩ said...

I love it, and I love how you put in Taylor Swift pictures, kind of like I did with mine :D I lub it :D

TLC said...

Hey Natalie, this is too cute! I am a HUGE Taylor swift fan and I know everysong you picked!

This was so awesome...I'm stealing this idea for a rainy day post!!!