Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!


Can I just say that I am one of the most blessed girls in the world????
Because I am!
We just got home from Girls Camp today and seriously it was
JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!
I'm still on Spiritual Overload and couldn't be happier about it!!!!

So several of you asked about the picture of me in front of the waterfall.
Well I'm lame and didn't pay attention to what it was called....
But Cherie knows so I'm sure she'll enlighten us all in the comments!!
And I think it's in Oregon....
I was staying with my aunt in Washington when we saw it and she lives REALLY close to Oregon.

Oh and about my hair....
Able hands (that aren't mine) and a curling iron can work miracles!!!
Normally my hair is thin, shiny and stick straight.
Its very nice when I'm in a hurry.

Love you all and I can't wait to catch up on everything I've missed!!!

6 comments:

CB said...

Love the picture above - You are so cute and I LOVE your headband!
Girls camp is def. the bomb!!

The falls are Multanomah Falls just outside of Portland (which is very close to Washington). So it is in Oregon right along the Columbia river there and very beautiful! (ha ha I thought you might be having a contest or something - wink wink).

TLC said...

Man, I feel like such the stinker because girls camp was never my thing...I am just not a camper and I never could have a good time with bugs, bugs, bigger bugs and dirt + mud thing = one unhappy camper :(

BUT I'm so glad that girls camp was just what you needed. You are such a fun girl and I have loved getting your awesome comments!

The headband...SO CUTE!

AmyK said...

Dude.
You were in Washington/Oregon?! NO WAY. I totally live like, two hours from Multnomah Falls.

I'm glad you had a good time at camp! Yay!

And I gotta say... my word verification? "Poode." I seriously just laughed for like, five minutes.

Whitney said...

My mom says it was so good. IM glad it was just what you needed.

Susannah Jane said...

Girls camp is amazing!!!
Cabin 10 = Party cabin

kimmy said...

Hey! Those m&m's are STRAWBERRY peanut butter!!!!! Sooo good. Ahhh the good days of school starting. Everything will be great! Good luck!