Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WahLah

This is Rusty.
He's 16 years old.
He dives, plays volleyball and is in all advanced classes.
As I mentioned before, he's my bestest guy friend!
He's always there for me and has put up with my craziness for the past five years!!!
So without further Adieu,
Meet Rusty.


What is your favorite thing to do?
A: That is a very broad question.
To hang out with friends, I guess.

What is your greatest fear?
A: Not suceeding in life.

What did you think of The Twilight Saga:
A: I didn't like the first one.
When Edward wasnt there it was better, but the last one was good cause it wasn't as mushy gushy.

If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
A: I'd pay my tithing then put it in the bank.

What is your idea of a perfect date?
A: Where we both have fun.

Who is the hottest celebrity?
A: Uhhh I dunno....Carrie Underwood

If you had three wishes, what would they be?
A: I would wish that I could fly, breathe underwater, and that I wasn't allergic to anything.

Who's your favorite superhero?
A: Spiderman

Why?
A: Because he's just awesome!
He's not invincible but he's amazing!

Are you going to go on a mission:
A: Of course.

If you could choose, where would you want to serve:
A: Spain

Describe the perfect girl for you
A: I don't want her freakishy skinny, but not really big. Normal size. She has to have a good personality, she can't be all cocky or snobby. She has to be fun to be around. She's not too short, but not taller than me. Doesn't really matter what color of hair. Good eyes.

If you had to sum up your life in five words or less, what would they be?
A: Fun, Eventful, Hospitalized, Entertaining



8 comments:

CB said...

Ummmm He's a cutie Ratalie - Are you sure he is just a "friend friend".
Loved the interview - you can tell he is a great guy :D

Yayyy - he's planning a mission! Good Job!!

Shelby Lou said...

yay for feature tuesday!!! hahaha I loved it. He sounds just like my guy friends did. Very short and to the point! How cute, he is TALL.

Geevz said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I never thought that THE guy friend would be someone I know! Rusty was my neighbor! I love his family so much! I literally just finished editing his sister's college thesis. I'm still in such shock. You have excellent taste, because I know first hand how awesome Rusty is. Will you tell him I said hello?!

P.S. Sorry for all the caps and exclamation points. I'm releasing my inner fourteen year old.

Ann Marie said...

I love the interview and the pictures!! He is cute!!

The last picture sord of looks like Patrick Dempsy.. :)

I loved his Million dollar answer.. Tithing and bank. You can totally see he is an awesome guy..friend...

Cute! Cute!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am with Cherie...are you sure he is just a friend?!

Shelby Lou said...

Natalie.... I did not leave you.. I am right here darling. I just am not over there <<<<< you know... at the blog. ;)

Camille said...

Again with the cute shirt!

What's this kid's last name? He looks familiar...

Nancy Face said...

Hey, he's cute! ;)

Love the answer to this question:

"If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
A: I'd pay my tithing then put it in the bank."