Tuesday, August 18, 2009

High School Horrors: Part Two

So this next horror could happen anywhere but I'm just gonna call it a
High School Horror.
Anyone who knows me knows that I have this problem:
I CAN'T EAT WITHOUT SPILLING ON MYSELF
Well I made a discovery, the problem intensifies when I am around a male speicmen!!!!
Exhibit A:
The other day I was at Taco Bell for lunch sitting next to Rusty.
I was squirting my mild hot sauce onto my soft taco and....
SPLAT!!!!
Sauce on my new shirt.
LAME
Okay, ten minutes later.
I'm eating my soft taco and a piece a beef slips and falls
BETWEEN MY TWO SHIRTS!
So I'm sitting there waiting for everyone to stop looking at me so I can nonchalantly pull it out....
AWKWARD!!!
Exhibit B:
Today at school I'm sitting next to Tyler eating breakfast and drinking apple juice and...
DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE
APPLE JUICE ALL OVER MY SCRUBS!!!!!!
I had spots for the rest of the day.
I swear, I have problems.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hahaha! Funny yet tragic at the same time. I hate when I ruin a new shirt...

Chloe said...

Ooh, I'm sorry! I have the same problem, but just when I'm on a plane!! And when the plane lands, you'll find food all around me (on my seat, and UNDER my seat...) and on my clothes. It's sooo embarrassing!! Oh, and always lose my fork!

Emily said...

oh natalie, do i need to come home and teach you how to eat in front of boys??!!!

AmyK said...

Aw, I'm a slob sometimes, too. Glad I'm not in high school anymore! Ha.

I think you need to get a supply of those nifty little pens that take out stains right on the spot. If I could think of what they're called, I'd be more helpful!

Kristin said...

My husband is always making fun of me for being a messy eater. Even when I try to be neat I will find mustard on my elbow or jelly on my shoulder. seriously, how did they get there?

CB said...

LOL - Sorry pretty funny! I am sure it is embarrasing but it is cute too!

Shelby Lou said...

hahaha im so sorry that is crazy. oh and my love, thanks so much for commenting on my blog all the time. i'm sorry i'm not a better blog friend.

TLC said...

Oh hun...story of my life.
My "ta-ta's" as some little old ladies call them... catch everything!!!!

I hear ya!

Whitney said...

You know the funny thing is that boy was probably so nervous to be around you that dropping stuff on and in your clothing probably made him feel better and more relaxed. I used to just eat very little in front of boys I thought were cute but truly I was starving.Lame. I know. I dont care now.

Nancy Face said...

When I was at Westwood and went to my very first Winter Formal, I wore a light pink dress. Our group went to an awesome Asian place for dinner, and I splatted Teriaki sauce right on the front of my dress! AAAGGGHHH!!! I had to position my hands in just the right way to hide it in the pictures!

P.S. My date got sick from his dinner and was in the bathroom for most of the dance! Man, his face was green!