Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today I Feel Happy


Indeed I do.

Today has been a good day.

I went to bed at 12 Am

And woke up at 11 Am.

I went to school at 11:30

Where I proceeded to attend my three easiest classes of the day:

Choir, Seminary and English.

I love AIMS days!!!!

(When I don't have to take them!)


Why else am I happy?

Rusty was back today!!

I haven't seen him in almost a week because he's been sick!

He walked into sixth hour and gave me a big hug!

And you know how I love Big Hugs!!!


More Happiness???

Yes!!!!

Tomorrow I leave for Utah!!!!!!

My Amazing Uncle S is taking my cousin Mary (who is also my BFF) and I, (and a few others) up to conference!!!

I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

I've only been to Conference in the Conference Center once and that was a couple years ago!


Now some Happiness FOR YOU!!!!

I'm going to tell you this happy phrase again:

You're Going To Want To Comment On This Post!!!

You know what that means!!!!!!

If you don't know what that means then go here and here


You know what????

I'm so HAPPY, that I'm going to let ya'll in on a little secret.

After I posted the Interview With Rusty I had a couple people asking me if he was REALLY just a

"friend friend."

Honestly???

I wish I could say no.

I've been "In Love" with Rusty since I met him back in Sixth Grade.

But to him I'll always be like a sister.

Sad But True.

So that's that.


Anywho....

I hope everyone has an Amazing Conference Weekend!!!

If you weren't planning on tuning in I highly recommend it!!!

You can find it on your local listings, or watch it online here.


And don't forget, you're gonna wanna comment on this post!!!!


OH P.S.

Another big factor in my HAPPINESS EQUATION is this:

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

tradeink said...

amazing persona
and am the next victim.

kimmy said...

Have fun at conference! I wish I was close enough again to go. I use to have conference parties with a group of my friends. We watched the morning session and then had a bbq and finished with the afternoon session. Ahh the memories.

Shelby Lou said...

yay have fun at conference. boo to boys who don't know what they are missing out on. and i hope i win whatever this may be... whoooo hoooo

CB said...

Hava a wonderful time. Being at Conference is such a neat experience!!

I had a feeling about Rusty - wink wink :-)

P.s. Does he read your blog?

sassy101 said...

Well im glad that your happy! Have fun at Conference!!

Mrs. X said...

Thank you so much for adding my button to your blog. You are awesome!!

Have fun!!

Geevz said...

Ok, you really don't need to write anything about me this time. I've been totally spoiled by you :) But little story about Rusty. When both my brothers were on missions at the same time forever ago, my mom totally missed the hugs from her boys. So she adopted Rusty. He would give her a hug every week at church and every time he saw her. I'm pretty sure she still gives him hugs even though he is old enough for it to be awkward now. But he lets it happen anyways.

So his hugs have got to be as awesome as he is :)

Bekah Jennings said...

Does Rusty read your blog? I'm interested to know if he knows that you are "in love" with him. We should talk sometime. I have all sorts of experience in this area.

Nancy Face said...

Your Uncle S is awesome...have a great time at Conference! YAY! :D

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY! :D

Ann Marie said...

Grab your COAT my friend!
It's freezing!!

Wave to me as you pass through Salt Lake!!

Have a good and inspiring weekend!

Camille said...

Yay! Road trips are amazing.

Yes, come to think of it, I did know his sister, a little bit. Must be why he looked familiar to me...

Happy Pre-Birthday!!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Rusty will come around...I know of it. Boys are weird at that age :)

Love you!

Have a fun weekend!

Tell Emily I keep missing her calls, so to email me!

Geevz said...

April break is this friday (thank goodness) I was thinking a little olive garden for the birthday girl. I'll give you a call.