Wednesday, March 4, 2009

rAnDoM


So yes I am going to reveal the purpose and such behind this post....

but I'm not going to do it now.

Why?

Becuase I don't feel like it.

Okay?

Cool.

I'm glad we understand each other.

Anywho

This is just a quick little post to let ya'll know about


being put on by some of the greatest ladies I know!

Go take a look.

(You're welcome sister.)
You: Hey Ratalie why'd you put that random picture of yourself at the top of this post, it's completely irrelevant.
Me: Cause I felt like it.
You got a problem????????

10 comments:

Nancy Face said...

That random picture up there is SUPER CUTE! :)

Nancy Face said...

Gee whiz, I love being first! :)

Geevz said...

That's why we write blogs. So we can do whatever we want. And if you have movie star awesome pictures of yourself, by all means, keep posting them.

sassy101 said...

Thats a really cute picture of you!!! I saw the apron Love it!!

Camille said...

Well I think it's a lovely picture!!

CB said...

What a GREAT picture of you! I love the angle and your smile :D

BTW you are keeping us in suspense chicky-mama!!

Ann Marie said...

Yes.. You are quite the suspense girlie!
I love the picture.. It's so beautiful I think it should be your next profile picture!!

Have a great weekend!!

Maren said...

Thankd for blogging about us & spreading our dorkiness around - cutie pie pic. I wishe I could look as cute as you, I'd be doing photo shoots all the freakin' time.

Maren said...

p.s. That picture makes your butt look tiny & your chest, well-endowd

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have been waiting all day for yout to post so that i could know. pooy on you.

cute picture tho.