Sunday, March 8, 2009

Extraordinary: Part Two

Next on the lineup,
we have Camille from
I've mentioned on more than one occasion how much I LOVE Camille!
But really, is there such thing as too many compliments?
I think not.
And if you disagree then just remember,
this isn't just fluff to make someone feel good.
This is fact.
So here we go,
Five Reasons Why Camille Is Extraordinary
1. For many years now, Camille has come to our stake's girls camp EVERY SUMMER!
And she doesn't just come and hang out,
She brings the party with her!
I don't know if you know how funny this girl is!
Last year, she and Lyndsie were in charge of firesides and OH MY GOSH I peed my pants every time they got up to talk!!!!!!
2. Camille is honest.
Not only does she not sugar coat things but she is honest in her dealings with her fellow men.
I have an anedote:
Last February, Camille was here in Mesa.
She and Lyndsie were filming a video for girls camp.
They went to the house of one girl from each ward and video taped her bedroom.
And yes, with my luck, they went to my house.
Well in my room that day, I had a bag filled with vitamin waters.
While filming, Camille found them, picked one up and drank it.
Then she proceeded to leave a dollar in the bag for me.
What a gem.
3. Camille perseveres.
4. Camille walks with confidence.
I HATE when girls who are tall slouch and try to hide their height.
Camille does not do that, she walks with her head held high as if to say
"I'm tall and I love it, now get out of my way!"
5. Camille is Brave.
Next we have Wendy from My3Daws!
1. Wendy has AMAZING HAIR!!!!!!!
2. She has a very profound writing style.
After reading a blog post authored by her I often find myself in deep thought considering the things she's said.
3. Wendy is the mother of 3 boys! If that doesn't equal Extraordinary, I don't know what does!
4. Wendy and her husband taught me in primary!
They must've had the patience of Job cause I was an ornery little thing!
Was....haha
5. Wendy has a positive outlook on life that truly inspires those who surround her.
Next we have one of my most favourite blog friends of all time, the Amazing Cherie, from Bakow Babble.
1. Cherie is such a good mother!
2. She's also a convert to the church and is so strong in it! When she posted about her conversion story I felt the spirit so strongly!
3. Cherie has taught me several helpful blogging tips!
4. Cherie is always positive! In all the contact I've had with her through the blog world she's always been happy, supportive and encouraging!
5. Like several of my blog friends, Cherie always gives me a self esteem boost whether it's about something I've written, or a picture of myself she's always quick with a kind word.
And that my friends, within itself, is
Extraordinary.

9 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

:) i agree

Nancy Face said...

I've known Camille's mom my entire life! Her awesome grandma, too! :)

Bubba the Hutt said...

Yes, you were ornery in Primary. I also remember a Halloween night around that same time that you nearly burned down the neighborhood.

True story.

✩Molly✩ said...

hahahahaha

Ann Marie said...

What sweet things you have written about these people! You are such a sweet and loving girl..

Camille said...

So sweet!!! I totally forgot about that Vitamin Water. I'm glad you're not mad about it!!! (If it cost more than a dollar, I'll make up the difference next time I'm in Mesa.) Kyle was the one filming that movie, and he could not BELIEVE I would do that---I said, 'You don't understand. It's RatalieNose. She's cool.'

I'll have to show him this post to prove it.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love everything you have written about everyone...how sweet!

CB said...

I wish I could come give you a hug so here is a big bloggy {{{{HUGGGGGG}}}}} instead. You are so cute!
Thanks for making me feel so good about myself today - You are the sweetest!
I am loving reading what you wrote about everyone else too.
You have so many wonderful friends!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

You are so sweet. I love all your pictures, you are such a cute girl!