Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Adorable Picture and Extraordinary: Part 4


1. Shelby Lou is a YSA, k, I know from my sister how crappy being a Young Single Adult is.
And Shelby still keeps a positive attitude!
2. Shelby is not afraid to get down to the nitty gritty, "Who was your first kiss? Yes I just asked that."
3. Shelby Lou was my First Official Blog Stalker!
Made my day folks!!!!!
4. Shelby boycotted Facebook! Way to be not following the crowd!
5. Shelby is not afraid to be who she is!!!
1. Laynee has a GORGEOUS VOICE!!!! A voice that made my father, the ultimate critic, say "She should be like the president of the world!"
2. Laynee has a rich vocabulary! There are always several words from her post that just JUMP out at me!
3. Laynee feels me on the whole Disneyland issue!
4. Laynee is livin' it up in Jr. High.
NOT AN EASY PLACE TO BE PEOPLE!
Worst three years of my life were spent at that ghastly place!
She deserves some MAJOR props.
5. Laynee is a big ol' slice of Humble Pie!!!
Alright, we're almost done!
Just 3 more extraordinary individuals will be featured and we'll call it quits for now.
In other news:
Teenage girls are stupid.
Or rather, teenage girl drama is stupid.





7 comments:

Geevz said...

Agreed teenage drama is stupid. Unfortunately, there will be some who never get past it and enjoy the drama as adults.

Camille said...

Teenage drama IS stupid. I avoided it most of my high school life until the VERY end of my senior year---I consider myself blessed.

And yeah, isn't Laynee's voice amazing? I used to babysit her. I feel so OLD.

Shelby Lou said...

i commented earlier. but it didn't go through. DUMB.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for the cool spotlight.

I know everything there is to know about teenage drama. it followed me all the way out of high school and into early this year. NOW it's gone. I have lost a lot of friends, but it was worth it to me. I wouldn't suggest my destructive friendless exsistence tho. i'm sure you have it under wraps.

Ann Marie said...

I agree about the drama. I'm dealing with it BIG time with my 2nd grader.. Yikes!

It's been fun reading about others on your blog list!

Laynee said...

Thanks! I feel so special to be featured on YOUR blog!

Nancy Face said...

"Teenage girls are stupid.
Or rather, teenage girl drama is stupid."

That is about as true as it gets!

Hey! Laynee is my super cute niece! I had no idea she had a blog! :)

AMIT said...

Wow its nice u shared all this things here.

Meridian real estate