Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nick Names Part 2

I had so much fun telling ya'll about my nicknames last time that I thought I'd share a few more with you.
(Oh and btw you still have until Wednesday to comment on this post.)
Miss Rose
This one was given to me by my dear friend Doride.
If you can't figure out why.....
We'll talk later.
No, my nickname is NOT Lady!
Bah!
A very good Gentleman Friend of mine calls me
Pige.
You know, like the Tramp calls Lady?
Uh huh.
Seems weird right?
That's what I thought.
Until he explained why.
He said that I remind him of her for several reasons.
1. She's very persistent
2. Really down when she doesn't recieve enough attention
3. Fun to be with
4. Goes back to people, even when they've hurt her.
At first you may think uhhh rude!
But in all honesty, he was exactly right!
I am all those things.
And proud of it.

This one I just recieved this past weekend.
NatalieNoPants
Think what you will.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

530 am?!?! are you crazy??????? Seriously I woke up at 645 and almost had a heart attack. I couldn't be blogging by 530

no pants? wait.... did you do something scandalous?

Ann Marie said...

Yah.. I'm thinking scandelous! ha-ha!

I love nicknames... How cute is that one of Lady. Evey time I see Lady and the Tramp-- I will think of you! :) Happy Day!

Stacey said...

are you going around with no pants on??? I wouldn't put it past you. love ya :)

RatalieNose said...

Shelby: HECK NO I was not awake at 5:30! I wrote this post on Sunday and didn't want it to show up till today so I picked a random time for blogger to publish it.

✩Molly✩ said...

haha :) i love that you picked a random time for this to publish, i totally do things like that! Nicknames are fun. I may have to do a nickname post on my blog too :)

Since I have been married, and mostly since being preggers and having a baby, lack of pants has become more and more appealing, at least around the house :) man, life is odd that way, sometimes.

Susannah Jane said...

So is that why your code of conduct said " Thou shalt not wear any pants or shoes."?

Nancy Face said...

Let's see...your mom asked you to take out the recycling to that big blue barrel thingy, and it was out on the curb, and you weren't wearing any pants to cover your favorite boxers, and the sun had just set, and you thought you could run outside and do it really fast and no one would see, but you were WRONG about that!

Hmmm?