Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the Winner Is......


Yes I've been MIA the past couple days.
Can't tell you where I was.
Top Secret.
Just like the reason you're going to want to comment on this post.
Like I said before you're going to have to trust me.
Do it.
You have until Wednesday.

*I will reiterate, THIS IS NOT A COMMENT SCAM!!!! I LIKE how many comments I get!*
Anywho........
As you'll see on my sidebar
The AMAZING Cherie gave me this award!!!!!
The Fresh Drink Award.
Love my life!
So I feel I should pass on the honor......
To my Blog and Real Life Hero
I've admired this girl (woman) ever since I met her when I was in third grade.
She and her best friend were seniors in high school but they still took time to hang out with the out spoken little third grader who had issues getting along with people her own age.
They'd come over and play with me, take me out to Dairy Queen, and they NEVER made me feel like it was a burden, or that they'd rather be doing somehting else!
I felt sooo cool and loved!
And now, years later, I still adore Camille through her blog Archives of Our Lives.
If that blog isn't Fresh, I don't know what is.
This girl is an amzing writer with an endearing personality and I'm proud to call her my friend!

And Just A Reminder in case you suffer from short term memory loss, you're going to want to comment on this post.

OH and BTW Geneva and Camille will be both recieve SOMETHING for figuring out the code word of the day.

12 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

AJAR

I love Camille's blog too, perhaps one day I will get an award for something :(

Ann Marie said...

I love Camille's blog also.. She is a smartie!
I loved to read about how you know her..
I know you are from AZ.. Lots of my Ancestors are from there but it's in small towns like Alpine. I need to go there one day!!

You are a coll girlie and a creative and good writer and I believe you are going to be big in blog land one day....

Camille said...

Awwww....

So sweet!!! Thanks, RatalieNose. (I've come to see your "name" like that so often, I can't even think of you without it popping into my head. Aren't blogs funny how they can do that? Nobody in my family calls Kyle "Kyle" anymore. Just "PK" or "Poor Kyle.")

Anyway, that's super sweet of you! Thanks again. (I could go for some Dairy Queen right now---we'll have to have a blogger get-together in April when I'm down for a visit. Tell everyone you know!)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I love the lemonade stand. I miss playing that Lemonade Stand game on the computer in elementary school, it was the best. Couple it with Oregan Trail and life is grand.

CB said...

Can't wait to hear about the Top Secret "mission"! ha ha

I'm commenting!!!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I'm commenting!
You totally deserved that award from Cherie! And Camille is a worthy recipient as well!

I want to hear about the secret mission!

Anonymous said...

My goodness gracious you deserve that award. if anything at all you are fresh..

you know like the gangst fresh.. with the pimped out sneakers..

haha imjust kiddin... unless of course your secret mission is about being a thug! crazy..

Laynee said...

I will have to agree with you- Camille is Awesome!
And you totally deserve ANY award!

Geevz said...

So are all the commenters going to get nicknames?

Bekah Jennings said...

I read your blog while I feed Madeleine Rose. BTW,I better know why you are NatalieNoPants or I might revoke namesake privileges.

RatalieNose said...

Bekah-What are you gonna do? Change the name on her birth certificate???? And I didn't do anything scandalous...just hung around my hotel room without pants on. They're SO OVER RATED! pants. PSH!

Nancy Face said...

Yay for your new award! :)

I'm a day too late commenting! GAH! Just call me Goobie Fish!