Friday, March 6, 2009

YOU Are Extraordinary: Part 1

If you have no idea what's going on, read this post, and this one as well.
Alright
Lets get down to business
"To defeat the huns.
Did they send me daughters?
When I asked for sons??"
Okay I'm done.
Anywho....
We're going to go in order of those who commented.
So the first person we'll talk about is.....
(drum roll please)
This woman is a real peach.
Or should I say Strawberry....?
Anywho.....
Here are just a FEW reasons why Molly is Extraordinary!!
1. She is SUCH a good blog friend!!! Always commenting and making me feel so good about myself!!!!!
2. She edits pictures so that they look like the bomb.com
(When I edit pictures, I make the people in them look demented.)
3. Once, many many moons ago, I got to hang out with her and her amazing family at their awesome beach house in Mexico!!
So so fun!!!
4. Molly is an amazing writer!!
After they got their famil pictures done, she did tributes to each of her siblings and their families.
They were beautifully written and truly heartfelt!!!
5. Molly is a great mom to her Beautiful daughter Scarlet!!!!
Next up we have the Fantastic Ann Marie!!!!
1. She was my very 1st blog friend that I've never met in the flesh!
So fun!!!!!
2. She inspires me to be more organized!!!
3. She writes wonderful Thankful Posts which in turn make me think about what I"m greatful for!
4. She is always positive!
Even when things look negative!
5. She's a romantic!!! Like me!!
Her posts about her Prince Charming make me SO HAPPY!!!!
So I know I have several more people to feature, but I need to eat dinner before I go babysitting.
So we shall say..
To Be Continued.....

4 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

:D I have to say, that definitely made my day :D

thanks.

Camille said...

Ahh...babysitting. Have fun!

Nancy Face said...

"Lets get down to business
To defeat the Huns.
Did they send me daughters?
When I asked for sons?"

I LOVE that song! I also love Donny Osmond, who sang it! I had the biggest crush on him when I was going to Carson about a hundred years ago!

You can stop laughing now. ;)

Ann Marie said...

You are seriously so dang sweet!!
These posts are great and I love that I get to read about other people on your list.

It says alot to me about people that compliment and praise and lift others.
You are a good-hearted girlie..

I may have to kind of steal your idea..