Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BS: Boy Statistics


If you haven't noticed,

I have a poll on my sidebar asking you,

my amazing readers,

what I should write more about.

Well thus far, the majority

(yes I know it's only three people but whatever)

Has requested that I post more about boys!

Well your wish is my command!!!



I'm not going to lie to you,

at least 75% of the thoughts that go through my head everyday have to do with one boy or another.

Is this irrational?

Yes.

Is it stupid?

Yes.

Can it be stopped?

No mam.



Fact:

I started liking boys in third grade.

Fact:

I have liked more than 25 boys.

Statistic:

Half of those boys have been older than me.



Preview:

Coming Soon is an interview with my best gentleman friend ever!!!!

(Who I've also had MAJOR crushes on through the years!)







8 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Oh no.. Shirt boy is gone?

I actually wouldn't mind hearing something from all of your choices on the sidebar.. I like things mixed up.. ya know??

Have a good weekend! XO ~ Ann

Bekah Jennings said...

I think you're behind--I liked boys in kindergarten and used to wish on stars in the first grade that I would marry Jonathan Rogers. (As nice of a guy as he is, aren't I glad that all wishes don't come true?) But I think you've definitely made up for lost time :)

Camille said...

Oh, that's exciting about the interview! What a novel idea!

You know, I, too, had lots of crushes on boys throughout my life. LOTS. Maybe even enough to rival your 25 (Lindsey counted once for me; you'd have to ask her the exact number). But I wouldn't---and still don't---consider myself as "boy crazy." To me, BOY CRAZY is bad, bad, bad. It means that a girl is putting her life's happiness in the hands of a boy. I am opposed to that.

I liked to talk with boys, be friends with them, yes, even flirt (though it sounds ridiculous), but I tried to make sure to ALWAYS be happy regardless of whether or not I "had" one. Most times, my crushes weren't returned, but as long as I remembered that I was in control of my own happiness...it didn't really matter. It was just fun to like them.

And I don't feel silly at all for saying that.

So I think if you can look yourself in the mirror and know that you're at peace with yourself, aside from whether or not boys like you back...then you're golden.

There's my two bits, for what they're worth.

CB said...

Can't wait - This is exciting like the next chapter in a novel!!

Anonymous said...

BTW I just read your comment and it is so cute.
I don't blame you for thinking our last name was a word in a different language. It is actually pretty unique and it is kind of a weird sounding name and no one can pronounce it either - ha ha!

Cherie

Laynee said...

Oooo... I am excited to see what happens next! And, as for your poll- friends, boys etc. let's hear about it all!

Geevz said...

ooo I'm so excited!

kimmy said...

I ran across your blog and just wanted to say hi! You are so cute!