Friday, March 20, 2009

RatalieNose from A to Z

A
Amazing!!!!
No I'm not calling myself amazing.
Amazing is the most over used adjective in my vocabulary.
B
Boys
I'm a teenage girl, what do you expect!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
C
CHOCOLATE!
COOKIES!
CHOCOLATE COOKIES!!!!
CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!
D
Death
That's how I've been feeling these last couple days.
Blasted Sinuses!!!
E
EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My english teachers are always getting on me about them.
I don't understand why......
F
I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with shart.
Yeah yeah yeah I'm disgusting.
Sue me.
G
Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I'm a girl.
And I enjoy it.....
Most of the time.
H
Happy but occasionally hostile.
True story.
I
Immature...
Heck I'm a teenager it's my job!!!
J
Jokes
I don't have any good ones.
K
Kindness?
I have some in my heart.
L
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
I don't know if you noticed but I LOVE the word LOVE!!!!
I apply it quite Liberally.
But not Lightly.
M
Music!!!!!!!!!
"Sing, Sing a Song
Sing Out Loud
Sing Out Strong"
Don't Mind If I Do!!!!
N
Natalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes that is my real name.
Who knew?
WhoNose????
O
Open Arms!!!!
I LOVE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
P
Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I am.
Q
Quirky.
That sums me up quite nicely.
R
Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S
Sassy but Sweet....
If you're lucky.
T
Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need I say more?
U
Understanding....
Yeah, I'll give myself this one.
Being somewhat irrational I can understand other peoples special moments.
V
Villains!!!!
Love them!!!!!!!
W
Westwood Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Blood Runs Deep Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X
Xrays
I've had several of these.
The one I hated the most was the one that told me that I'd rebroken my broken toe and I had to have surgery.
LAME!!!!!
Y
Young.
"Forever Young
I want to be forever young.
Don't you want to live forever
Forever Young"
Z
Zoo
No I don't belong there.
Thank you very much.

8 comments:

Camille said...

Is your toe broken now, or was that in the past? I hope you don't still have to have surgery---I, myself, am not a fan of it at all.

sassy101 said...

Your awesome love ya!!

RatalieNose said...

Camille- My "Toe Episode" took place in 6th Grade (Grade Six Canadianshahahaha)So now I just have an ugly scar from where they cut me open!

RatalieNose said...

SassyAddy- I love you too!You bring me such Joy!

CB said...

You are so fun! I love your creative posts!

Nancy Face said...

AMAZING is the bestest word!

I have a sinus infection right now...death is the perfect word for it! >:(

I shart ALL the time!

My blood STILL runs deep orange! :)

Anonymous said...

hi,
i am a total stranger to you but i knew your dad at one time when he was my bishop in 16th ward. anyways, i stumbled upon your blog and i felt compelled to tell you what fun it is for me to read about the life of a teenage girl. i don't ever remember being able to express myself as well at your age. your blog is fun, intelligent, creative and you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. your dad was always so awesome so it does not surprise me that he has raised such a great kid, but i am still impressed none the less. you set quite an example for girls of all ages and as a mom of little girls, your blog gives me hope that all the curiosity and wonder of the world is not lost in the teen years. congrats on finding your voice and sharing your insights. peace!

RatalieNose said...

Anonymous-I HAVE to tell you how excited I am to have an "anonymous commenter!" I've wanted one forever! hahah Thank you sooo much for your kind words!!!