Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jess!!!!!

This is my dear friend Jessica!!!!!
Also known as Cinderella and Princess P.
She's turning Sixteen tomorrow!!!!
Man I adore this girl!!!!
Let me tell you why: Jess is one of the most RANDOM people you will ever meet!
We have DEEP Twilight discussions in our Notebook!


We have like five notebooks we've written to each other that we're saving for posterity!

(Our poor children)


Jessies always been there for me!!!!
I'll randomly show up at her house and start balling my eyes out.
She takes it all in stride!
Jess goes along with my craziness!!!!
(It helps that she has some of her own!)

We used to take pictures of ourselves thinking that we're so hott!
Bah!
Who am I kidding?
We STILL do!!!!


Jessica and I went from being sworn enemies to best friends!
It was amazing!!!!!!!

She lets me borrow her Chemistry notes!
(Which are so neat and perfect they could be published BTW)
Me and Jess "get each other!"

It's crazy how often we're on the same wavelength!

She listens to my nonstop complaining,
My never ending stories,
And my constant musings!
Jessicas not afraid to tell me the truth!



As you can see, she's an amazing girl!

I'm so blessed to have her in my life!
I'm proud to call her my friend!!!!
Happy Birthday Princess P!!!!!!!
(Make the most of the present I gave you)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I LOVE these posts!

What a sweet tribute for your friend. Are good girlfriends not the best thing ever? My BFF and I hated each other when we met.. Kinda funny how things happen like that. I loved every darling picture of you guys!

Happy 16th Jessica!

Camille said...

I've always thought she and her sisters have THE shiniest hair in the world. SO pretty. Happy birthday to her.

Also, I have several notebooks I filled up with a friend or two, leftover from my high school days. It's good to know people are still doing that! : )

Geevz said...

How fun! I love all the pictures! Sorry we never got to have lunch last week. I didn't get your e-mail until friday and then I was overbooked :( Don't worry, we will still make it happen.

Susannah Jane said...

So what is this about not liking "shirt boy"? Since when did this happen? Lol probably a good idea

CB said...

Lovin' all the pictures! It is great to have the bestest BFF ever! How funny that you hated each other in the beginning.

You girls are the cutest :D

BTW - No longer crushin' on shirt boy? Do we need a longer story???? New crush??????

How many times have you watched Twilight so far this weekend. (Guilty confession - I watched it at 3:00 in the morning and again after church! Ahhhhhhh)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! She is gorgeous..and so are you! Does she read my Twilight blog? I want to hear some of her deep thoughts. I want to be her friend.

Laynee said...

I agree, Jessica is amazing! It's great to have good friends like that!

Nancy Face said...

What great friends you are for each other! :)

Anonymous said...

Ratalie the button on my blog that says "I like to think I'm famous on my blog" just click on it. It will take you to April Showers site. When you get there click on "Freebies" and a whole bunch of cute, free, blog stuff will come up!
If you want any of the other stuff e-mail me and I will send it to you!
Cherie :D

☂niki. said...

you're julie peterson's niece, right?

i'm a beehive advisor with her and every time we go to a stake yw activity she points you out and says, "that's my niece, i used to be just like her when i was her age." it's so cute. you're so cute. i remember you pulling your shorts up to your boobs at a yw softball game, then you said something really funny. i don't remember what, but i remember it being funny.

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a funn Funn post!!

MY DD do the same thing with the note books. I think it is a fun great way to rember your youth..