Monday, March 9, 2009

Extraordinary Part 3 and Random


So I'm in the mood to tell you all two random things.

1. I have a major crush on Shirt Boy. Remember him?

If not, go here.

2. I, RatalieNose am going to let ya'll pick apart my brain.

Ask me anything, and I do mean ANYTHING!

You can ask in the comment box, or shoot me an email at ratalienose@yahoo.com

Alright, time to enlighten some people on their Extraordinary..ness.

Oh HOW EXCITED AM I FOR THE NEXT PERSON I GET TO TALK ABOUT?????
SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW WHY??????
BECAUSE IT'S LAUREN
(hold for applause)
Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen
The famous Lauren from BusyBeeLauren and LaurensBite!!!!!!
Do I feel like a rockstar since she reads my blog????
YES!!!!!!!!!
Anywho.
1. Lauren has MASTERED the art of sarcasm!!!!
2. Lauren makes me laugh on days when NOTHING SEEMS FUNNY!
3. Lauren DOES NOT CARE about what anybody thinks of her!!!!
4. Lauren is soooooo GORGEOUS and wears the CUTEST clothes and has the CUTEST house and...I'm done coveting.
5. Lauren doesn't hate me even though I dislike some things that she adores...ie Disneyland, Robert Pattinson, ect.
If you have not read both of her blogs,
Go repent NOW!
Alright, moving right along....
Just kidding.
I have HW.
Yes Lame I Know.
So don't forget that you get to ask me ANY QUESTION YOU WANT!
Have a nice evening everyone!

9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Woohoo! Not only am I first...I am featured today! I feel famous!

You are so sweet. I am so glad you think I am funny...sometimes I am think I am lame haha! Anyway, it's ok you don't love Rob...more for me! Oh, and I do love Taylor...did you see the pics of him getting motorcycle lessons?! So cute!

Anyway, now for a question...what hair product do you use?

Camille said...

What's shirt boy's name? : ) Just kidding.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

If you could travel anywhere in the world this summer, where would you go?

CB said...

What is your most embarrassing moment?? I always like to find out the fun nitty gritty - hee hee :D

Shelby Lou said...

how many boys have you kissed?!!?! hahahah oh yes.. i just asked that question.

Ann Marie said...

Did you steal the shirt from shirt boy?

Holly Janeen said...

did you come up with the name ratilienose all by yourself? i just find it so creative and fantastic in so many ways. i mean, ever since i first noticed you commenting on Camille's blog... i have thought to myself... this person, whoever they are- they are DANG creative. i love all the play on words one can do with NOSE. i just adore it.

Nancy Face said...

Well, I sure hope you still have Shirt Boy's shirt! ;)

That is THE CUTEST picture of you! :)

Hey! Maybe I'll repent and go read that Lauren person's blog...she sounds kinda cool.

Nancy Face said...

What was your absolute FAVORITE class you've had in school so far, and why?

What was your absolute WORST class so far, and why?

Hot Diggity Daws said...

What do you do when your dad won't let you do something you want to do? Seriously, don't leave out any details! :) Kicking and screaming would be quite funny.