Friday, March 13, 2009

Extraordinary Part 5 of 5 and Quirky Analysis Part 2


First lets talk about why RatalieNose is feeling Extraordinary today!

A. It's SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B. I just found out that I made next year's Honor Choir.

(That's the top choir at my school.)

C. I get to go to my friend's cabin for her Sweet 16 over the break!!

A bunch of girls out in the middle of nowhere

=

AMAZINGNESS!!!!


On a more somber note:

Camille is getting her wisdom teeth out right now.

Keep her in your prayers and swing by her site to participate in something that I'm sure will be a crackup!


Geneva!!!!

From



1. Geneva is sooo nice!!! After I told you all about my HORRIBLE day, Geneva commented on offered to TUTOR me in Chemistry and Algebra 2, FOR FREE!

What a Peach!!!!

2. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Geneva is BRAVE!!!!
K, the title of her blog is not just a title!
She UNDERTAKES HAZARDOUS THINGS!!!!
Like teaching science to teenagers!!!!
AHHHH!
I shudder at the thought!!!!!

3. Geneva knows where it's at,
After I wrote a somewhat ornery post she commented:

"That's why we write blogs. So we can do whatever we want. And if you have movie star awesome pictures of yourself, by all means, keep posting them."

I love when people agree with me!!!

4. Geneva likes absurdity!
She said so herself.
Twinsies!

5. Geneva has FANTASTIC hair!!!!!!!!



1. Bekah always has something uplifting to tell me.
Any problem or issue I tell her, she's got something to help me out!
It's amazing!

2. She GAVE HER CHILD MY MIDDLE NAME!!!

So yeah, Rose sounded amazing with the first name she picked out...but for my egotistical purposes I'm going to think it was because of me!!!

3. There isn't ANYTHING that Bekah can't do!!!
If it's a skill she hasn't learned yet, rest assured, she WILL learn it!!!

4. Bekah is an EXTRAORDINARY musician!
Anyone who has heard her sing or play the piano knows how true this is!

5. Bekah is an AMAZING mother!
Her children are so blessed!!!!!


And Last, but DEFINENTLY not Least.

No one other than

The NancyFace.

Heck yes.

1. Nancy is SO RANDOM!

IT KILLS ME!!!!

2. She knows how to tell a good (read: HILARIOUS) Story!

3. Nancy is very talented, whatever she does, whether it's leading the music in primary or running a mile in 10 minutes, she always tries her best.

4. NancyFace would do ABSOLOUTELY ANYTHING for her kids! It's obvious.

5. NancysNonsenseofNothingness makes me HAPPY!


Now for some questions:

From the NancyFace:

What was your absolute FAVORITE class you've had in school so far, and why?

A: Hmmm that's a hard one, probably a tie between Cantible (advanced girls choir) my Seventh grade year, and Coed PE my Freshman year.


What was your absolute WORST class so far, and why?

A: Another hard one, as far as subjects go, CP Chemistry hands down.

But as far as everything else goes....
Mrs. Toner's English class.
Eighth Grade.
But then again,
My eighth entire eighth grade year was probably the worst year of my life.
So go figure.


10 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

man, I hated junior high. Actually, hated doesnt seem to be a fitting enough word for it, but I just have to say that I TOTALLY know what you are talking about. It was the open pits of hell for me. You could not pay me any large sum of money to go back to those days. High School was a bit better, though, still not something I would like to go back and live over.

Love your blog, and though sometimes (as of this week) I have been lame and not religiously commented, I still read EVERY POST. :) cant wait to hear the answers to my questions.

*tapping foot impatiently*
xoxo

Camille said...

I'm touched that you sent out a call for prayers for me! I'm sure they helped---it hasn't been TOO too bad. All of these other bloggers are, indeed, AMAZING. Bekah's a great mom and her kids are the sweetest, Genevra IS brave, like you said, and Nancy? Well, she speaks for herself. What a fun series you've run! : )

Check my blog for answers...

Nancy Face said...

This is the coolest thing EVER:

"I just found out that I made next year's Honor Choir."

YAY! WOO HOO! :D

Bekah is one of my heroes. Seriously.

What is it about 8th grade? I hated it too! >:P

I SEE MY NAME! Thanks for all that awesome stuff you said! :)

CB said...

Congrats on the choir - that is so Awesome!!

Have fun Partying it up at the cabin!!!!

Ann Marie said...

Darling picture at the top of the post!

Yay for Cabin time with girlfriends!!!

Congrats in the choir! You must be a good singer!

Have a happy weekend!

Geevz said...

Darling, you are wonderful. You say such lovely things. I would like to take you lunch. Are you available this week?

P.S. Can you believe out of all the heartfelt things, the one that really made me perk up and go "Really?" was the hair comment. That just goes to show how silly and superficial I am.

RatalieNose said...

Geneva-I am totally available this week! Any day besides Wednesday or Thursday! And this would be perfect because I need to give you something!
And you're totally not superficial and silly! I think we're all more inclined to be flattered when something is said about our physical appearance!
(At least I am!)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

What is it about Honor Choir that makes everyone so happy? It is always an awesome group of people who have so much fun! Congrats!

Extraordinary picture on this post, you look H O T ~~!!!!

No kicking and screaming?! Internal no doubt. Funny that you ask your mom. We always asked my mom because we could work a no into yes without too much difficulty. Dad's no's always stay no.

Bekah Jennings said...

8th grade was the worst for me. And thanks for the nice thins you wrote. And she really is named after you!

AMIT said...

haha Will not tell about my studies.There are many secrets in it.

Meridian real estate