Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Q&A: Quirky Analysis

So we're going to take a break from the Extraordinary today in order to answer your questions.
From Lauren:
What hair product do you use?
A: Like shampoo?
Whatever's in the shower.
Hairspray? I rarely use it, but when I do, I just use whatevers lying around the house.
And that's about it...
I usually go for a natural look...
Ha!
Who am I kidding I'm just waaaay too lazy!!!
From Camille:
What's Shirt Boy's name?
A: I know you were kidding but I will give you a hint: You've been in his bedroom before.
(Don't go all crazy on Camille, she was in there filming for a girls camp video!)
Also from Camille:
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A 3rd Grade Teacher, preferebly at my old Elementary school, team teaching with my 3rd grade teacher!
Camille Again:
If you could travel anywhere in the world this summer, where would you go?
A: Crazy.
Oh wait I'm already there!
Yar gar gar.
I'd travel the rest of Europe and go visit my sister in North Carolina and visit my best friend who's moving to Texas.
From the Amazing Cherie:
What's your most embarassing moment?
A: Oh my there are FAR too many to choose from! I'm basically the biggest clutz on this side of Texas
(aside from NancyFace of course! Love her!)
Hmmm I'll just share one that Shirt Boy and I were discussing today.
Last year, several of the boys from my school were driving home from playing basketball around 6:30 am. I was out walking my neighbors dog. I had just woken up two seconds ago. It was cold, I was tired and had no shoes on. So I'm walking with my eyes shut, all bundled up with my hood on and looking like a hobo and the boys drive by LAUGHING AT ME. Later I walk into A hour and they all start bustin' up!
Ridiculous!
From Shelby Lou:
How many boys have you kissed?
A: Two. One kissed me for $30.
The other kissed me becuase he wanted a New Years kiss.
*A little sad note about the second one, when he tried to kiss me, I started hyperventilating. Nothing scares me more than boys!*
From Ann Marie:
Did you steal the shirt from Shirt Boy?
A: Sadly enough, I did not. He really wanted it back. So I washed it, and rode my bike to his house to return it. Thankfully, he or his parents did not answer the door.
From Holly Janeen:
Did you come up with the name RatalieNose
all by yourself?
A: I wish I could say that I'm that clever, but if I'm being honest (which I always am, Lieing is MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE) my big sister Bekah created my wonderful nickname!
Well that was quite fun!
Keep the preguntas coming!
We'll be exploring more of the extraordinary tomorrow so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

thirty bucks?! i wish someone gave me money for a kiss. bah well... not really. new years kiss?!?! i want one of those. SAD DAY

✩Molly✩ said...

pregunta number one:

What is your favorite color?

pregunta number two:

what is your favorite animal?

number 3:

what is your favorite dessert?

If you could do one wildly rebellious thing, what would it be?

Camille said...

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! He he he, I feel so privileged. If I wasn't already married, and if I was five years younger, I'd like him too.

Good answers!!

Nancy Face said...

SQUEEE!!! I see my name!

Being a klutz has its advantages! ;)

Ann Marie said...

Lucky that Camille knows.
Although.. even if you said his name I wouldn't know. :)

What was one of your happiest moments in the last 2 months??