Monday, January 26, 2009

NaTaLiE RoSe

Also known as..........





Rat




Filthy, I know.







Noodle





Or Batman




Or Robin Hood





OR...............

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE.................


(drum roll please...........................................)



Belle!!!!!!!!









There are many many more.....but onto more important things.

Like Bravery.

It is a fickle friend, bravery is.

Actually I have no idea what a fickle friend is, I've always just wanted to say that.

Or wait, isn't it like a good and a bad thing?

Cause if that's the meaning, then yes, bravery is quite fickle.

I mean, you're able to do what you know is right.

But you still have to deal with the consequences...

Regardless of being brave or a coward.

But then there's got to be some kind of reward eventually......

In the long journey ahead.



Wow, I feel so philosophical.

5 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

definition of fickle: (thanks to dictionary.com)
1. likely to change, esp. due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.
2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.

So I think it means that bravery can be fleeting, can leave us when we truly need it, even though we thought we had it all along.

wow, now I feel like a philosopher :)

Love the images with your nicknames, that is a fun exercise.

Ann Marie said...

Sooo...
Your in love with a beast and you steal from the rich and give to the poor? What am I missing here?

What do you prefer to be called out of all of them? Rat?

Camille said...

I had no idea you had so many nicknames! I have only one or two, and none from Kyle. I always wanted my husband to have a nickname for me, but Kyle just...doesn't. Boring.

RatalieNose said...

Molly-Thanks for the definition and amen. Isn't it such a good feeling?

Ann Marie- I like Noodle. Lots of funny stories from that one.

Camille- Well your name is just great the way it is! But, if you'd like a nickname I'd be happy to give you one, I'm a pretty good nicknamer if I do say so myself.

Nancy Face said...

Your nicknames are BOMB! :)