Saturday, September 19, 2009

Seven in Six

In six months, I RatalieNose, have been on seven dates.
Let's review shall we?
1. My first date ever. Coyotes game and Applebee's with Rusty and my family. Want full details?
Go HERE.
Girl ask guy.
2. Date number two was with Tyler. We did a progressive dinner and played games at each house.
Details HERE.
Girl ask guy.
3. Dates number three and four never got posts so I'll sum them up here. Three was during the summer. During this time, the two girls I was hanging out with the most had boyfriends. (Holler at your fifth wheeeeel!) Anywho, the boyfriends had never been to Olive Garden so my friends wanted to take them. Well, my friend had a foreign exchange student at the time and she wanted him to go. So I took him. Now let me make this clear, he was an awesome kid and I really liked him, but we'd never talked before the date. And he didn't really talk to me on the date....awesome....
Girl ask guy.
4. Okay date number four had been LONG anticipated. It was with my dear friend Charming. (He's the one who calls me Pige. Read about that HERE.)
We'd started talking over Winter break and had been planning to hang out forever. But it didn't happen until summer. It was the first date I'd been asked on. We went to the park and had a picnic and played games. There was a little awkwardness since I didn't know his friends (Charming goes to Mt. View) but it was still super fun! The best part was when we sat on the swings for like an hour just talking. Seriously, we talked about EVERYTHING! Oh how I miss Charming!
Guy ask girl.
5. The fifth date was also with Tyler. This time we had the dinner race then played games and swam. For the full story, go HERE.
Girl ask guy.
6. Date number six was Mary's first date. We went blind goofy golfing, boys blindfolded for a hole, then girls, and the other person has to direct you and basically golf for you. Then we played laser tag and ate lunch at Wendys. So so fun!!!!!
Guy ask girl.
7. Last but not least, date number seven was yesterday. We went and did baptisms at the temple then ate paninis and ice cream at Mary's house. Wow, it was seriously amazing. I'd been sick all week and all day yesterday I was at grandpa's funeral so going to the temple was EXACTLY what I needed. I've been before but it was a new experience going with boys and I really liked it. I felt the spirit so strongly and it was so cool to know that my friends were feeling the same thing! Two weels ago I was feeling emotionally sick and this past week I was physically sick but after being at the temple yesterday,
I feel whole.
So there you have it, seven dates in six months!
P.S.
I bought my dress for Homecoming today!

14 comments:

TLC said...

Oh hun...I KNOW all about being that fifth wheel! !! !

First off, YAY for homecoming dresses!!! Second...I'm so glad that you got to go to the temple as a date! Holy COW thats awesome.

Third, how did your grandfathers funeral go? Your Song?

And fourth and final...whatever happend to Mr. Charming?

Unknown said...

Yay for High school fun dates. i love it. you guys are way more creative then we were.

also yay for homecoming dress shopping. my favorite thing of the season.

✩Molly✩ said...

So, I for one would like to see this dress BEFORE you wear it to Homecoming, please :)

Second, It is so fun that you are chronicling your dates, one day your kids will have a lot of fun looking back and hearing about them...

Third, is this Tyler, Tyler Harding?

Fourth, sounds like a cool experience with the baptisms for the dead. who was your date for that? and um, who did you goofy golf with?

mmk. im done now :)

Christina Eve Lewis said...

You are a dating machine!! Do I get any credit for that??.....ya know for showing you the ways of hair and make-up at a VERY young age? :)

I'm glad you went to the Temple on your date; that is so awesome! Love you, girly!!

CB said...

Seven dates is pretty good girl!!
Dating is kind of a funny monkey - Enjoy every one you go on and remember to just have fun.

P.S. Group dates are the best!

P.P.S. I want to see your Homecoming dress!!!!!!!!

Alexa Mae said...

ooo my "kin" go to mt. view as "charming" does. those dates all sound fun, they really do. you are so awesome nat.

oh and miranda and i have known each other for a long time now. went to school together, grew up in the same stake, have same friends...you know. oh and i saved her life once, so she kinda HAS to be my friend...errr well you can ask her about that story.

Ann Marie said...

I wanna see the dress too!

7 dates is good.. who cares who asked who. It's important to have fun in the school days!

I was bad and always had a serious boyfriend.. so all of my dates and dances where with the same guy ( my ex husband.. )

Anywhoo.. all of my many dates were in college time.. and I had the funnest-funnest time in those days.

When the leaders in the church say no serious/steady dating until marriage.. LISTEN to it.. tis' true.

Stacey said...

Well miss popularity! So happy that you are having fun dating a lot of different guys. It's so fun to do doubles and groups and just have a blast and making memories you'll never forget. I'm so proud of who you are! love you girl. And hello, I want to see this dress and who are you going with????

● C E L I N A ● said...

isn't dating fun?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I want to see the dress! I am so excited for you!

Holly Janeen said...

mary? as in MY mary?? mary peterson mary? if so... that is awesome.

AmyK said...

7 in 6 months... go you! :]
You've got me beat. I didn't go on my first date until... um... my 18th birthday. And it was with my now-hubby. I didn't date much ;)

Geevz said...

I'm a firm believer in dating karma. If you ask guys out on occasion, more boys will ask you out. You give solid evidence of this.

I second the motion for homecoming dress pictures. I propose an entire post. And who are you going with?

And Charming needs a follow up post for sure!

Nancy Face said...

I love how creative and fun your dates are! You're so awesome! :)