Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is Where I Apologize for Being Such a Bad Blog Friend


Yes I am sincerely sorry for slacking this week!
It's been insane so posting, reading and commenting has been minimal....
But I have a couple things to make up for it!

A. For the past while my camera hasn't been plugging into my computer so I haven't been able to show ya'll any new pictures, BUT now that I have Pokey (my laptop, thanks for the name Em) I'll be able to!! So stay tuned for a sneak peek of my homecoming dress and some other things I've gotten requests for! (Jen and Christie I promise I'll post pictures of the aprons soon!)

B. It's time to give away some Comment Candy!!!!
(Thanks for the name Cherie!)
For those of you who commented on my last post, keep your eyes out for your name and your candy! (Sorry I can't really give candy, I'm poor!)

So let's get started!
There are so many great bloggers out there who write brilliant posts!
So today I thought I'd spotlight some of these posts!

Going in order, we'll start with Camille!
Oh man her entire site is so amazing I'm gonna have a hard time just picking one!!!
But I think I'm gonna have to go with the post that always pops in my mind whenever I think of her:
My Best Friend's Uterus Has a Split Personality
Oh yes it is a glorious post!!!
I would tell you more about it, but she puts it way better than I do, so just read it and some of her other posts and while you're at it leave her some comment love!

I'm afraid that that's all I have time for today, I've got chores and homework to do before I go to a party, but there will definately be more Candy tomorrow!
Love Love Love you all!!!!

6 comments:

AmyK said...

I've been slacking, too. It sure is easy to keep up with blogging during the summer, but now that summer's over I've been swamped! I hope things calm down soon.
Have fun at the party!

Camille said...

YAY! I enjoy comment giveaways so very much! Thanks for the sweet words, my dear!

Ann Marie said...

I think your sweet words.. and the things you express so eloquently about other bloggers is better than any giveaway..

I love Camille!

~ After seeing the candy boquet.. I suddenly want something sweet..

CB said...

I understand what you mean about it being a slow blogging week. I am trying to catch up too. Not sure it is possible - hee hee.
I am going to have to check out this blog - that title is HIlll-arious!!!!!

Can't wait to see your dress!!

Nancy Face said...

I can just imagine how fabulous that candy basket would look if it was on my kitchen table right now! But it wouldn't last very long...

Melly Mel said...

hahaha.
We missed yoU!