Monday, September 28, 2009

Comment Candy Part Two

Time to spread some more sweetness!
First up today we have Ms. Shelby Lou!
I truly love this girl!!!
Her posts are amazing, she's a brilliant post titler!
They're always so funny and awesome!
Every time I post I just wish I could send her what I wrote and have her write me a title!
So there were TONS of posts to choose from, but this is great one:
This is super uplifting!
Read it and leave Shelbs some love!!!!
Sorry this is so short!!
More as soon as I can post!!!
Loves!

4 comments:

Nancy Face said...

ANOTHER candy bouquet for me to salivate over? ;)

AmyK said...

You need to quit posting those pictures of the candy bouquets. Kthx.

:]

It keeps making me want to go buy wayyy more candy than anyone should buy in one shopping trip.

ConnieB said...

What a cute blogs she has! Oh, and you too!


Bye! :D

Melly Mel said...

You are sweet to spread the SWEETNESS! She does have a cute one.