Friday, September 4, 2009

Pictures and a Letter

These lovely works of art come from the brilliance and talent that belong to Mary and Susannah! They both currently reside on my ribbon board in the woman cave. But I decided to not be selfish and share their amazingness with all of you! Praises and props to Mary because I LOVE this!
It's so...ME!!!
Click on it to make it bigger and tell me that it does not scream Natalie!
(I mean other than the fact that it's my name!)
And this....Oh Susannah.
She knows not how I treasure this.
The girl is obviously me.....
10 points to anyone who can guess who the boy is.
Dear 3-Day-Weekend:
Oh my dear friend!
Thank you so much for coming!
Right in the nick of time no less.
Bless your soul, we shall have great times together!
Love,
RatalieNose
Editor In Chief
(I've always wanted to say that!)

5 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

Shirt boy~?

✩Molly✩ said...

BTW, loving the legibility of the text on this new background! xoxo

Susannah Jane said...

Hmmm... Lol I bet i could answer that one!

Melly Mel said...

hahahah cute

CB said...

Love the artwork!!
How did the date go?