Wednesday, April 15, 2009

AlrightAlrightAlrightAlrightALRIGHT!!!

Saturday, April 11th 2009

No, they didn't find a cure for cancer.

No, they didn't find a cure for terroism.

No, they didn't find a cure for bedhead.


But I found a cure for being antisocial, hermitous

(my new favorite word) and creeperish.

It's called Dating.

D-A-T-I-N-G


That's right folks, I went on my first date last Saturday.

Rusty came with me and my family to the Coyotes game

(where we had great seats btw,

Thank You Shane Doan, you're the best!!)

Then we went to dinner at Applebee's with my sisters Sarah and Emily, and Emily's future Hubby Brett.


Most Embarassing Moments of the Night:


When Rusty tried to open the car door for me and it was locked.

When we sat down at dinner and I promptly spilled my drink all over the table.

When I spilled water, ice and ranch all over myself REPEATEDLY!

When I was sitting in the front seat and Rusty was in the back and I was trying to playfully smack him, but my arms are so dang short that they were just flailing there while Rusty tried to figure out what the h I was doing.

When my sisters started getting into the "NatalieArchives."


Real Special.


Greatest Moments of the Night:


The Coyotes winning the game 5-4 in over time!

Rusty giving me his jacket because I, like an idiot, forgot to bring one.

When we picked Rusty up and the first thing out of his mouth after Hello was

"You look really good today."

Rusty being a perfect gentleman and opening

EVERY SINGLE DOOR

for me AND my sisters!

The Hug I got when dropping him off at his house when the night was over.


So basically,

It was FANTASTIC!!!!

And I love dating!

Hahaha we'll see if that lasts...

Got any good date stories??

11 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

On my first date we got searched by the cops. first there was the helicopter shining its light on us... then there were two cop cars telling us to keep our hands up where they could see em'! No... we didn't get arrested, YES... there are weird people in my neighborhood that think kids walking at the park at 8pm is BAD NEWS. SRSLY. oh and my date was 18! suckas

CB said...

Whoo Hoo Natalie - Sounds like a great date.
I must tell you that boys like it when things like spills happen - it is much easier to be yourself then!!

Anonymous said...

OH my dear...I have LOTS of dating stories, but I don't want to kill your joy just yet. : ) I'll wait to share them until they might seem funny to you, instead of horrible.

I'm SO glad you had a good time, and that he gave you his coat. That's a good sign right there.

☂niki. said...

How exciting! Sounds like a huge success!

Thanks for making me feel funny.

Geevz said...

I once had a date eat six packets of mayonaise and mustard on a date. Straight. On a dare for five bucks. But it was PROM for pete's sake.

Ann Marie said...

I am so glad you shared about it!!

I have a LOAD of dating stories.. I may blog about some.. :)
I wish I could show their pictures with their stories.. But some may be in trouble with the law if I do that.. Ha-ha..

kimmy said...

I know you totally forgot your jacket hoping he'd give you his...lol jk Glad to read you had a good first date.

I'd love to tell you my dating experiences if I had any good ones.

He sounds like a gentleman. Two thumbs up!

emily. aka Nose's sista said...

spilling your water was awesome! it reminded me so much of myself. nat i hope you know how awesome you are and how much i really love you. dinner was so fun with you and hopefully we can do double dates more often! love you sis.

Nancy Face said...

Wahoo, it sounds so fabulous! :D

My first date was LAME-O! It was a double date and the two guys were best friends, and they just talked to each other and laughed at inside jokes the whole time. FOOLISH! :P

Kim said...

I love dates too! One of my funniest dates was a blind group date, and for the first like half hour of our date he told me his name was steve, and then we went to dinner, we were all at the table and he said, Kim I have to tell you something, and I said "what?" and he said my name really isn't steve... I replied, " you have to be kidding me" and he said "no, it's Eric.." So Random! Who does that, I don't know.. BUt i made the night memorable! haha Love ya sister, I am happy your date went swimmingly.

tradeink said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.