Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dude

By writing this post, I'm breaking my personal rule of
"no computer until homework is done."
But not posting regularly here at EverybodyNose feels like child neglect!
And not reading and commenting on all my friend's blogs feels like....
well the first phrase that came to mind was animal cruelty...
but that makes no sense.
ANYWHO....
Some Tidbits From the Life of RatalieNose
1. Got my haircut a little bit ago, it looks just like it does in the above picture and I love it!!!!
Thank you Miranda!!!
2. Yesterday was early release so we went to our friends house and had this amazing Finnish breakfast dish thing that I can't pronounce. HEAVEN!!!
3. Assembly tomorrow = Shorter classes!!
HOLLER!!!
4. NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!!!
5. Date with Shirt Boy on Monday!
6. Anatomy test tomorrow....
Dude!
I better go study!
Love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Sounds like things are looking up in your world!

I have been wondering about shirt boy.....

CB said...

Whoo HOOO HOLLAR!! Date with shirt boy!!! We will want the dirt - Oh yeah!!

Nat you must always do your homework first. We are all feeling the crunch of a new schedule starting - I have not looked at anyones blog for several days - Just no time but you gotta get good grades chicky! Yep that's the blog mama talking (wink wink).

Have a GREAT weekend!

OHHHHH P.S. LOve your hair it is adorable!!

✩Molly✩ said...

love your blog, though I have to admit my eyes have a hard time reading it, could we change the text to a different color OR make the font larger or Bolder?

thanks :)

Glad you told us about the new haircut, I am excited for your date on Monday :)

Shelby Lou said...

It's final. You are the best blogging friend ever.

also..

I think you have been on more dates then I have EVER, and I have had like 4 boyfriends. WHAT THE? GOOD LUCK LADY! Be sure to find the time to tell us all about Shirt Boy. :D

Melly Mel said...

School is boring... :) Love the haircut!