Sunday, May 3, 2009

BlahBlahBlah

This post, marks the Fiftieth Post to be Posted here on EverybodyNose.
Which is pretty exciting, I think.
So we have some house-keeping items to attend to.
Go Here to read a fun little post I had the privelage to author for Archives of Our Lives.
Also, we need to announce the winner of this contest.
In Second Place we had:
Geneva, from Hazardous Undertakings, who said:
"According to the instructional video, I'm supposed to jam my fingers into the bottom of your jaw while pulling down with my thumbs. After a quick jerk to the left, you're acne problems* will disappear. Or you'll die"
*You have zero acne problems.
And in First Place we have:
.....drum roll please......
Susannah Jane from Becoming Jane, who said:
"Halleluiah! I finally figured out how to shut it up!!!"
Both winners will be recieving a surprise from me within the next couple weeks!
A couple other things:
Go here to get the perfect mothers day gifts for women of all ages.
A BIG Thank You goes out to Jen from Diamonds Fur and Laundry for the Fabulous Spring Swap gifts! (I already wore the apron as I cleaned the bathroom.)
Yes this is kind of lame for a 50th Post but just wait....
100 will be MUCH better!!!

6 comments:

Chloe said...

Happy 5oth Post-anniversary!!!
I'm sure 100 will be much better... though I think that from the winners' point of view, this post is the best post ever published! ha ha!

CB said...

I loved reading your post over on the other blog - You nailed it! You have a very good teenage head on your shoulders my dear - I would be your "aquaintance" any time!! (wink wink)

Happy 50th!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wahoo 50 post!!!
I am so glad you got the package this time around!
I would love to see a pic of you in the apron!!

Geevz said...

Hooray for fiftieth posts! Fifty freakin fantastic posts. I'm excited for the surprise, but you really don't have to do anything.

Nancy Face said...

Happy 50th, w00t! :D

Ann Marie said...

Happy 50th!
I'm glad your blogging!
You did GREAT on Camille's blog..

Hope you have a super week!

PS: Love the new background.. CUTE!