Saturday, April 18, 2009

Names, Lame and a Game

This is the last of the Names.


LIVES LIFE TO ITS FULLEST

ALWAYS KEEPS IT REAL

UNLIKE ANYONE ELSE I'VE EVER MET

READS TWILIGHT!!!!

ENTERTAINS HUNDREDS!!!

NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH HER AROUND!!!!!


If you've been hiding under a rock or something and haven't read her blogs yet go here and here.


You know what's lame??

When you go so many nights without somthing to do, then the one night there's something you HAVE to do, you get two other options!
I'm participating in Relay For Life tonight,
Which is great, its going to benefit cancer relief and be alot of fun.
I'm just bummed because I got an offer to babysit or I could've gone on a date.
Why does this always happen????
I know not.


Here's the game.

Come up with caption for the following picture.

The best one (as decided by yours truly) will get.....

Something.

I will announce the winner next Wednesday, the 15th.

Probably.

So go for it.

11 comments:

Emily said...

WTF? just kidding.

NaTaLiE At a cAbIn SiCk aS HELL!

I KNOW IM NOT GOING TO WIN CASUE THAT REALLY IS GOING ON IN THIS PICTURE.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's at my Cabin!!! Stephanie looks like she's holding up your broken jaw!! haha this year Alyssa REALLY punched you!!! :) For the record, this is not the title of the picture. It's a story much more exciting then the real one I'm sure...

CB said...

"Mmmhhh How did this crazy glue get on my hands? Sorry Natalie!"

Susannah Jane said...

"Halleujah! I finally figured out how to shut it up!"

Geevz said...

"According to the instructional video, I'm supposed to jam my fingers into the bottom of your jaw while pulling down with my thumbs. After a quick jerk to the left, you're acne problems* will disappear. Or you'll die"

*you have zero acne problems

Anonymous said...

First of all, Stephanie is going to love you for that picture. I'll be sure to tell her it's up. Second, where did you get Wednesday the 15th? I'm pretty sure that's not a date anytime soon unless I'm reading this waaaay after you posted it which is a possibility. As for the title...I'll have to think about it. But I'll let you know what I come up with.

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

I got it!! "Hot Face, Cold Hands" Get it? Because your face was hot that day and Stephanie's hands are always cold. However, I really like Susannah's idea. More ideas to come I'm sure.

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

"Death Warmed Over" or "Raising the Zombies" or something with death or the likes of it. I suck at this game.

Alyssa

Nancy Face said...

~BEING PREPPED FOR JAW SURGERY~

CB said...

"Hold Still While Edward Bites - It won't Hurt a Bit!"

Sprite's Keeper said...

I also had an instructional video line, so I have to vote for Geneva!