Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Miscellaneous Madness

Yes, yesterday I sounded like a Negative Nelly.
(Scroll down for exhibit A.)


But the truth is,
life is pretty swell right now.

Today was my last full day of school.

My big sister is getting hitched tomorrow to her own personal Prince Charming.


Therefore, we have alot of great family in town AND...
Summer is just around the corner!


Never mind

the fact that I have two finals tomorrow that I am extremely nervous about.


Never mind
the fact that I'm blogging instead of studying.


Never mind
the fact that I'm going to miss my sister VERY VERY much and will probably ball me eyes out all day tomorrow.

Fact:
Kris Allen is the foxiest thing since George Clooney.



Fact:
Adam Lambert scares me.

Fact:
I RatalieNose officially suffer from this condition:
OBD
Obsessive Blogging Disorder
Sad.
But true.
Well not really sad....
I personally love it!!!

Letter:

Dear Two People Who Selected the Last Option On My Poll,

If I don't know you:
I'm sorry that that is your opinion of me....
if there's something I can do to change it, let me know!

If I do know you and you're joking:
Haha you're so funny.

If I know you and you're serious:
SAD DAY!!!!
Love,
RatalieNose

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

AMEN sista!!

I am such a KRIS fan!
He is the true idol as HELLO he is amazing.. can play the piano and guitar.. And I don't think it's fair that he's running against someone who was on Broadway his whole life!

Adam Bugs me so bad that even if he has some hits.. I will not be a listener...

I can't even rant all that I DESPISE from him because this will be a novel...

But.. he wears more make-up than Carlile on the twilight Movie. Seriously caked on and disgusting! Embrace your freckles ADAM!

Sorry.. little rant.

I voted for Kris 30 times last night. But, I think it's fixed and Adam will win it!

I hope you have a good last-day-of-school, and that you have a blast with friends and family with the wedding! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I wish I knew who Kris was...he is cute.

Something Marvellous said...

LOL! I actually like the both of the Idol finalists.

Nancy Face said...

I'm sorry I didn't make it to your sister's reception...I've been sick since Saturday night with bronchitis. :(

But we DO have a gift for them! :)

I sobbed for HOURS, the day after Lauren got married!

Ann Marie said...

I was screaming too!
People were freaking out at all of the noise I was making!! SWEET!