Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm a Terrible Liar: Part One

We are going to play:

Three Truths and a Lie

(Got this great idea from Camille and C Jane.


Here's how it goes:

Starting today, I will tell you four stories.

Three of them will be honest to goodness fact.

One will not.

You will decide what that one is.

I'll have a poll on my sidebar and you can also tell me your vote in the comment box.


Story One:

One evening, after a long, fun day of sightseeing Paris I was riding the Metro home.
Now that I look back on it I was quite cranky and tired,
When all of a sudden......
There he was.
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOYS I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
He just sauntered his sexy self onto the Metro and parked his cute toosh
BEHIND ME!!!
WO IS ME!!!!
THIS COULD NOT FLY!!!!
I HAD TO KEEP LOOKING!!!!
But how to do so without looking like a creeper????
Hmmmmmmm
*LIGHTBULB*
There was an accordion player entertaining us on the metro that day.
So very nonchalantly I turned around, "watching the accordion player" while surreptiously checking out Mr. "I make green eyes look HOTTTT"
After a couple stops Mr. IMGELH got off.
A couple more stops and it was the accordian players turn to get off.
He came around to collect a little dough for his services.
I promptly scurried to grab my wallet and pulled out the first money that my hands touched.
I then proceeded to put it in his cup.
To this day, I still don't know how much money I put in there.....
I was so grateful to him, that it didn't matter!

Stay Tuned for Story Two Tomorrow!

6 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Hmmm, I'm new to your blog but I'll try to keep up anyway!

Camille said...

This is sounding true already, because it's SO something I would have done. I'm excited to hear the other stories! And oh, Paris. Lovely.

Bekah Jennings said...

I really hope that story is true, because it rocks. My kids were kept entertained on the Metro many-a-times by some random musician :)

meg fee said...

enjoy enjoy high school and all that is to soon follow--and i'll live vicariously through you!

Chloe said...

Hmm I think this story is true... At least, it seems so.
Looking forward to reading more stories!!

Nancy Face said...

I believe this one! :)