Thursday, April 30, 2009

Numero Cinco


Alright, Ive been tagged by two of my sisters so I guess I'd better do this.


5 Things I was doing 5 years ago


1. Counting down the days till I was out of elementary school!

2. Reigning as Student Council President at Whittier.

3. Being the only person who didn't cry at sixth grade graduation.

4. Making my sixth and last appearance in the Whittier talent show.

5. Anticipating my first year of girls camp!


5 Things on My To-Do-List


1. Get

2. A

3. To

4. Do

5. List


5 Places I've Lived


1. Mesa, AZ

2. Paris, France

3. A house

4. School

5. Mary's house


5 Things I Want to Be Doing in 5 Years


1. Finishing up my education to become a third grade teacher.

2. Starting a family.

3. Living in a cute house or apartment

4. Being a fabulous wife!

5. Be chillin with Prince Charming!


5 People I Tag


Cherie

Ann Marie

Shelby Lou

Molly

Geneva

10 comments:

Christie said...

I love the five things are our to do list. You are one funny lady. :)

Ann Marie said...

Your really lived in Paris?
Soo jealous.

I havent had a tag for a while.. I will have to do this..
Hope you have a good weekend!

Susannah Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby Lou said...

yay five things five is my favorite number!!

CB said...

Cute tag. I like the second one - Get a to do list - giggle giggle!! Mine is way too long how about I give you half!!

:D

Emily said...

i highly recommend getting a to-do list. i love the feeling of accomplishing things on my list. marking them off is so... i dont know its such an amzing feeling! seriously!! DO IT!

✩Molly✩ said...

ok so i totally dig the new background, and was really utterly enjoying this post, until i saw my big bolded name on the tag list... sighs... :) i guess i'll do it, thanks for giving me something to blog :)

✩Molly✩ said...

oh, and the second i saw burt there with the mellons, i just wanted to color them right this second...

Nancy Face said...

Hey! How fun that you were Student Body Prez at Whittier! Lar Face and Zach Face were both Student Body Prez at Emerson! :)

A "cheery" disposition said...

how wonderful that you lived in paris, france!