Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Told You That I'm a Terrible Liar

This has gotta be a quick post cause I have more HW to do before I jet off to the D-Backs game.
BUT
I knew that you all couldn't stand the

NAIL BITING
SEAT GRIPPING
SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!

So here goes:
The Accordian Story:
TRUE
Oh yeah!!!
He was HOTTTTTT!!!

The Coke Story:
Sadly....
TRUE
The Rusty-Blood Story:
SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD
TRUE!!!!!
57% of you know a lie when you see one.
The Barf Story:
A FARCE!!!!!!
Samley was indeed in four of my classes,
And yes we had Ms. Quinn's Math Class together.
But we didn't sit beside one another.
And I never barfed.
And we did talk that year.
Alot.
But not so much anymore....
But that's another story.

6 comments:

CB said...

OK I thought the blood story was the fake one - You totally got me!

So now I have to ask - If you already knew you were leaking why didn't you hightail it home????
You are SO funny!! "Good thing the couch was dark". I am laughing SO Hard!!!!!

Chloe said...

HA! I knew it!!!:D

Susannah Jane said...

Ha Ha I am so Smart!!! That is srsly the cutest pic ever!!!!!

Shayla said...

I was REEEEALLY hoping the Rusty story was the fakie... ahhh! You sure fooled me.
PS. How cute are you!?

Geevz said...

is that samley? I approve.

Nancy Face said...

Oh, NOOO! Not the blood, yikes! :0

One time a lady leaked blood on the salon chair while I was doing her hair. She was so embarrassed, I was amazed she survived the experience!