Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm a Terrible Liar: Part Two

For those of you just joining us,

WELCOME!

We're playing a little game this week:

Three Truths and a Lie.

Scroll down to the previous post for how to play and to read the first story.


Story Two is coming your way right now:


I once paid $9 for a Coke.
Like less than 32 oz of it.
Yeah.
Sad but true.
Here's why:
I was on top of the Eiffel Tower.
You know, like in Paris?
Well, I was thirsty.
So I sauntered into the little resturant thing that they have up there and looked for the price of a drink.
6 EUROS!!!
MAMMA MIA!
AY CARAMBA!
HOLY CRAP!
Yes friends, that translates to nine American dollars.
After I overcame the shock of such a large price, I began to think.
"When am I ever going to be able to drink a Coke on top of the Eiffel Tower again???
Ummm never!!!
So what the heck," I thought.
"I'll just do it."
So I did.
And guess what?
It was the best Coke I'd ever tasted.


Installment Numero Tres will be featured Manyana.
(Yes, I'm very white.)

6 comments:

Chloe said...

Some years ago I paid 6€ for a tiny bottle of water, here in Seville (Spain). It was 45ºC and I was dying of heat!!! So this story could be true...
Yes, I think it's true.

Chloe said...

BTW, FIRST TO COMMENT!! :D

CB said...

I'm waiting to read all of the stories!

☂niki. said...

both great stories, i'll have to hear the rest before i decide if these are true stories, but i hope they are because they are both amazing and i'm so jealous you got to visit paris at such a young age!

HeatherPride said...

Have a Coke and a smile!!! I am going out on a limb and saying this one is TRUE!

Nancy Face said...

I believe this one, too! :)