Saturday, October 3, 2009

Comment Candy Part Three


Oh my goodness, I haven't posted since Monday!
Ah I feel incomplete!
Alright, its time to get down to business.

Tierra!!!
Wow this girl is one of the sweetest people I have ever met!
Her emails and comments never fail to make my day!!!!
So one of my favorite posts from T.L.C.
K it's super random but as I was looking through her posts today, it caught my eye!
A Bathroom Confesssion
The title alone makes me chuckle!
Go take a looksee and leave her some love!!!

Next up, Geneva!!!!!
She and I decided that if we were the same age, we would've been best friends.
That's how cool she is!
Bahaha
All her posts entertain the heck out of me, but here's one that sticks out:
Gunna Drive Me a Tractor
I really relate to the first part and the second part is just funny!
Go. Read. Now.
And Geneva, stop telling to not include you in these posts.
I will include you!!!

Sister Emily is next!!!!
You all know how much I look up to her and love talking to her!
I love having her in the blogging world!
September 4th is the Day
I loved this post for what she was saying and also because it meant she was coming home soon!!
Go see her!!!

Blog Mamma Cherie!!
Oh I could go on for hours about this amazing woman!!
Anyone who has had any interaction with Cherie, knows what an inspiring person she is.
All her posts are like that, but here's one that's extra special:
What Do My New Shoes Look Like?
This is something that women of all ages should read.
Please read it.

Ann Marie!!!!
Inspirational, Entertaining and Thoughtful.
Ann in a nut shell!
I couldn't decide which post I wanted to feature so I chose the one that impacted me in an Interesting way....
The King of Pop
I had a really negative opinion about Micheal Jackson until I read this post.
Completely changed my mind!
Go go go!!!
Read Read Read!!!

Alright, that's enough for now, 3 more pieces of candy soon to come!!!
Have a good Sunday!!!

6 comments:

☂niki. said...

very cute of you to do these...

Melly Mel said...

that is really sweet!

CB said...

You are too kind Miss Ratalie!! Just so you know you are the biggest blog candy of all!!
Enjoy Sunday!!

Chloe said...

So sweet!! Did you know I missed you??? :_(
Have a good Sunday!!!
Thanks for your comments!!

TLC said...

YOU ARE SO COOL! I just HEART you! That was so sweet of you to say and I forgot about my bathroom confession...I need to do another.
{and the doom song is triggered LOL}

Thanks girlie and I just sent you two emails!

PS. The only board game I ever loved and will still play with my little girl cousins......is CANDY LAND! It screams pink so of course I fell in love when I was little!!!

Ann Marie said...

Awww! I feel so lucky! Seriously.. your features are better than any blog award ever.. because of your kind and sincere words..

I was thinking the other day.. I know why most people would visit me.. and my blog.. but why cute Natalie? I don't think we have anything really in commen but the fact that we are both LDS... right?

But-- that's what I love about blogging... There is just a connection sometimes..:)

I love Cherie.. and I love Tierra.. and I can agree with all you said about them! :)

Have a good week girlie!