Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ever Been Attacked By A Bathroom????

I have!!!!
And not just once, mind you, THREE TIMES!!!
IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!
1. There I was just washing my face at the sink in my dorm room.
I bend over to rinse and....
BAM!!!
Head makes contact with faucet causing sharp shooting pain!
2. There I was just sitting on the toilet taking care so some business in the language labratory bano and.....
THE COVER OF THE TP HOLDER FLYS OPEN AND WHACKS ME ON THE HEAD!!!!
And on a zit mind you, which in turn, made my entire head ACHE!

3. There I was, once again taking care of business but this time in the bano a the MU.
I lift my dainty hand to get some TP and BAM my thumb gets cut on the blasted TP holder!!!!
I BLEED!!!!!

And somehow....

I lived to tell the tale!!!




8 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

holy crapola!!! haha you have bad lucky with pottys!

AmyK said...

Yikes! Ya might want to learn to hold it! :p

CB said...

Oh my! Maybe you should start bringing your own T/P and wearing a helmet to the potty!

Be careful!!

Shayla said...

You poor sweet thing! I am so sorry the bathroom attacks you... still a little funny though! Oh, too soon to laugh?

Emily said...

they have helmets for people like you.

● C E L I N A ● said...

That is funny...and a major hazzard of living in a dorm.

✩Molly✩ said...

wow! You should start taking a lucky Rabbit's foot into the bathroom with you, to ward off the bad potty spirits LOL!

Geevz said...

This made my day! HA! Thank you for sharing this!