Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deserted Island

You're going to be on a deserted island FOREVER.
You can only bring five of everything.
Here's what I would bring:
Five Books
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2. Breaking Dawn
3. Scriptures- Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants
4. The Secret Journal of Brett Colton
5. A Walk to Remember
Five Disney Movies
1. Hercules
2. Peter Pan
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Pochahontas
5. Sleeping Beauty
Five Chick Flicks
1. A Walk to Remember
2. 27 Dresses
3. You've Got Mail
4. Ever After
5. Stardust
Five Foods
1. Watermelon
2. Chocolate
3. Mashed potatos
4. Pizza
5. Hot cheetos
Five Drinks
1. Mountain Dew
2. Pepsi
3. Water
4. French grape juice
5. Cherry Sprite
Five Electronic Devices
1. TV (Includes DVD Player)
2. Ipod
3. Laptop
4. Cell Phone
5. IHome
So what would you bring????

8 comments:

Susannah Jane said...

Lol I like this one! I'd bring you! Then we could party and you could ask me questions all day long! Oh ya Someone asked me the best question ever and I want to ask you it next time I see you so remind me!

Susannah

CB said...

Edward, Did I say Edward?, that vampire...Edward, wardEda (pig latin hee hee) and how about E. Cullen!!

Ha Ha Ha

I LOVE your list especially Hot Cheetos - Not sure I saw Edward on there!!

CB said...

Wait did I cheat? Did I not do it right? Oops sorry I have a hard time following rules! Definately would NOT bring rules to the island!!

No lie my word verification is: charm

Unknown said...

Five Books
1. The Complete Works of Jane Austen
2. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
3. Scriptures- Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants
4. Eyes Like Stars
5. Lord of the Rings Omnibus ('cause then I might actually get through it)
Five Disney Movies
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Cinderella
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Aladdin
5. Sleeping Beauty
Five Chick Flicks
1. The Prince & Me
2. Maid in Manhattan
3. Pride & Prejudice (the Kiera K. version)
4. Ever After
5. Save the Last Dance
Five Foods
1. Milk Duds
2. Gummi Bears
3. Pop Tarts
4. Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
5. Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles
Five Drinks
1. Water
2. Root Beer
3. Sobe Liz Blizz
4. tomato juice
5. mango nectar
Five Electronic Devices
1. Blackberry
2. Netbook
3. Laptop
4. Portable Hard Drive
5. Sewing Machine

Lindsey Layton said...

That sounds more like paradise than a deserted island!

TLC said...

I'm with Cheri all the way!!!
I'll give ya my top five.

1. One HUGE trunk full of books
2. IPOD
3.BIG battery charger
4. Edward because he's hott to look at and he's a much better cook so I wont starve-haha AND he's cold so on an island I would be cool at night!
{total 3 for one deal}
5. My camera cause no one would believe I had Edward all to myself!

This was so cute! And thanks for following me. I'm adding you to my side list!

Ann Marie said...

OOOH ! I am so going to do this on my blog! ~ When I can make time to post again! he-he..

Love your answers!

Nancy Face said...

Love those chick flicks...and WATERMELON! :)