Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Day in the Life of Lui Na Li

*First of all, if you don' t know who Lui Na Li is, scroll down and read the previous post.*

7:15- Awaken to a loud Chinese song coming from your roomates alarm, then about 30 seconds later, get out of bed to turn off your obnoxious beeping alarm.

7:16- Say your prayers and get ready for the day. (Usually you only take about 10 minutes to do this but somehow your brain has been addled into thinking you need to put effort into your appearance while you're here.)

8:00- Go to the lounge and wait for the group so you can all trudge over to breakfast.

8:05- Make the treachorous march the MU (Memorial Union)

8: 15- Choke down some breakfast in the Pitchforks Cafeteria.

9:00- Go to language class with Fan Lau Shi (awesome teacher!!)

12:00-Head for lunch.

1:15- Back to the education building for culture class. (Monday was Calligraphy, Tuesday was knots and today was Chinese Festivals.)

3:45- Head to a computer facility to fill out your LingauFolio. (Stupid.)

4:30- A bit of free time before dinner. SRC anyone?

5:45- Back to the MU and Pitchforks for dinner.

6:30- Go to dorms or computer facility to do homework.

10:30- Head check, lights out and Night Night Na Li!

Na Li's favorite part of the day????
See 10:30

7 comments:

Chloe said...

First to comment!!
Haha, hi, Na Li!!
I'm glad you're having such a good time!! Enjoy yourself!!
:)

Shayla said...

BUUUUUSY!! What a great experience though, have a great time!
{LoOove the new background!}
You knoooow, I can count to 10 in Chinese! One of my many talents my friend :)

xoxo

✩Molly✩ said...

looks like a great time... missionaries have packed days like that... good practice i would suppose :)

glad to see a girl after my own heart, who loves some sleep :)

Kristin said...

SO FUN! I LOVE ASU. Do you have to eat at the pitchforks cafeteria? Ummm...EINSTEINS? HOLLA! Doesn't the SRC rock? Sounds like you're having a blast! I wish I was in school learning something :)

Jami said...

hOW FUN! I am so impressed with you doing this. YOu won't ever regret it.
I can't wait to hear more about your adventures

Geevz said...

That sounds like a very tiring bunch of fun! Also, what type of books do you like? Then I'll give you a recommendation.

Unknown said...

OK I don't know if you walk down Palm Walk to get to the MU, but I am sorry if you do. I hate palm walk. Seriously did they have to make such a long convenient path with no trees for shade?