Friday, July 10, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Love that song!!!
But actually no, I'm leaving in a car....ten minutes down the road....
But either way I'm gone for two weeks!!
That's right folks I leave for ASU on Sunday!!
I'm REALLY REALLY excited!!!!
For those of you who aren't up to date, for the next two weeks I'll be living in the ASU dorms for the Chinese STARTALK program.
I'll be studying the Chinese language and culture!
Thankfully, I'll have free internet acess so I'll do my best to keep you all updated!!!!!
This weekend is filled with packing, cleaning, laundry and hanging out with Julie cause she's down for a few days!
Have a great weekend!!!!!

6 comments:

CB said...

Have a Fantastic, Wonderful, Terrific, Amazing time!!
I think this is such a neat opportunity - I can't wait to see/hear about what you learn!!

Laynee said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!

Ann Marie said...

I can't wait to hear all about it too! Have fun! This has turned out to be an extremely busy summer for us! I hope you are enjoying every minute of it too!

Geevz said...

Fun new blog bg! And have a spectacular time!

Beka said...

Natalie! that program sounds like a blast! what chinese are you learning? cantonese or mandarin? if its c- we'll have to chat:)---or i guess you can with your dad:)have fun!

✩Molly✩ said...

I hope you have so much fun! luv ya!