Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Little Things

So recently, there have been alot of posts in Blogland about
"the simple and little things."
Some of my favorites:
So being the copycat I am....
The Little Things That Make RatalieNose Happy
1. Comments on my blog.
2. Reading blog posts written by my sisters!
(Hint hint Emily, Miranda, Bekah and Kim!)
3. Songs or actions that show that chivalry is not dead!
4. Zac Efron's face.
5. Having a scripture reading routine!
6. Having more than one text waiting for me on my phone.
7. The song Dream by Miley Cyrus.
8. !E!X!C!L!A!M!A!T!I!O!N! P!O!I!N!T!S!
9. ALL CAPS
10. The fact that I get to go home to go to church tomorrow!!
Wow! I don't think I've ever been this excited to go to church!! It will be a much needed break and rejuvenator!!
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!!!

8 comments:

CB said...

This is a great post Natalie!

I would say: Sitting in my backyard on a cool evening and looking at my flowers.

Watching the sun rise or set.

Seeing the children sing in Sacrament meeting.

I love simple things too!

Emily said...

oh natalie so mature for your age! hope your having a great time at Chinese camp.... ha ha your awesome. wait you like a song by miley cyrus? kill me now.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love Zac Efron's face too!

Ann Marie said...

Cute post!
Your list is darling!

It's those simple things that make life the best :)

Jami said...

love the shout out, and it is the small and simple things that make life so wonderful!

Alexa Mae said...

Hey Nat! Love your blog. Thanks for your sweet comment. I love your happy things. I love turning on beyonce or britney and dancing CrAzY with my kids!

P.s. I noticed in your profile we like a lot of the same music! Did u go to taylor swift??

chloe said...

I also LOVE exclamation points!!!! (see?) haha
Hope you had a great weekend!!

Nancy Face said...

Zac Efron really does have a great face! :)

I love having a scripture reading routine too...mine is every morning while I'm munching on my breakfast cereal! :)