Tuesday, July 7, 2009

C!!!!!!

Today is Ciara's Sweet Sixteen!!!!!
So I thought I'd show you some pictures and tell you all what I love about C!!!
(She's second from the left.) I love Ciara because she's always smiling!!!
No matter how difficult the situation she keeps her chin up and lights up everyone elses life!
She's always been a really good example to me. But not in a self-righteous way. She's very understanding and I feel like she's one of the few people who really "gets" me!

She's also one of the few people who I can be around for a long time and not get sick of!!

Even though we don't go to the same school anymore we've been able to keep a great friendship!
I know that doesn't happen for everyone and I attribute it to how wonderful Ciara is and how willing she is to hang out with me and put up with my crap!!

Ciara is one of the friendliest people I know!
She's not shy at all and has a contagious personality!

She's also SO easy to talk to!!
I could tell her absoloutely anything!!!

She's not afraid to tell me when I'm being lame or stupid or weird.
But she's not a jerk about it!
Basically, Ciara's one of those people who you can't help loving!

You're the best girl!!!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Lame-Tameo-Lion-Rarr!!!!

4 comments:

Shayla said...

What a fun group of friends you have!! Cuuute post! Hope you're having the funnest summer!

Shelby Lou said...

look how cute you are!!! holy cow girl! You and all your friends! Those boys better watch out... they have a lot to handle!!!

Sprite's Keeper said...

That is such a lovely tribute! I have a friend like that from high school, actually from when we were five, and she's still one of my nearest and dearest. Happy birthday, Ciara!

Kristin said...

aren't good friends just the best?! haha Sorry my latest blog post freaked you out a bit...I was hoping it wouldn't give people the wrong idea about me ;)