Friday, July 17, 2009

LameSpice-RatalieNose Style

So a little bit ago, Lauren wrote THIS fabulous post about things that she doesn't like that everyone else does like.
And I loved it.
So I'm going to write one!
I've always been a contreversial sort of girl!!


Things that RatalieNose Thinks are LameSpice
1. Ew.
Gross.
It taints the glorious name of Fruits.
2. I just want to PokeHerFace whenever I hear her music!!!

3. I will NEVER get one.

4. So I know I'm the only teenage girl in America to think this....

This show is TERRIBLE!!!

a. Bad acting

b. Terrible examples

c. Bratty characters

d. Ridiculous plot5. I'll admit, The Shreks, were funny. Other than that all they do is try to copy Disney and Pixar!

So there it is, I will never conform!

6 comments:

Susannah Jane said...

1st!
OK let me lay it down! TOMATOES ARE AMAZING! I eat them like apples cause apples are gross!

I agree with everything else.The end.

Nancy Face said...

I'll never get a facebook either, woo hoo! :D

AmyK said...

Facebook is for losers! Up with Blogger!
I do like tomatoes, though, especially at room temperature. They're better that way.

what a fun post!

The Blakes said...

I just stumbled up on your lovely blog and I do love it so. Love the randomness and straightforwardness that fits you so well! Hope you're enjoying your Chinese camp.

CB said...

You and my daughter must be the only teens w/o Facebook - Whoo hoo - I don't like it either. In fact, I totally agree with your whole list including tomatoes and especially that lame spice teenage pregnancy show. I change the channel when the commericial comes on. Who thinks of this stuff - ha ha.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Lady Gaga needs to go away.