Friday, November 13, 2009

Talk About 180's

So I was half-way through a really bitter,angry, frustrated blog post when one of the people I was frustrated with started talking to me on facebook.
After a long chat with him, the message of this post has been changed.
Instead of being angry and lost, I feel peaceful and focused.
I'm thankful for:
*Girls nights*
Suz, Lyss and Ed all came over tonight for El Charro and a chick flick and it was FANTASTIC!
*True friends*
No matter what, they're always there for me.
Even when I feel like they're not, they are.
*My amazing family*
They love me unconditionally and are always finding ways to support me and help me out.
Whether it be donating at the blood drive I'm running, or giving me jobs to pay for my social life or taking me to get a treat after a hard day, I always feel the love!
*The power of prayer*
It can never be denied. I've seen it in my life way too many times. No matter what, Heavenly Father always answers my prayers.
*Education*
Yes I complain about school and what a pain it is...but truly I am so blessed!
Do me a favor:
Go tell someone you love them and give them a hug.
It just might make their day.

5 comments:

Emily said...

glad you were running the blood drive! it was fun seeing you in action! iloveyousis

CB said...

Great post Nat!

First "I Love You"!! You are so awesome and your outlook always so positive and refreshing! Yes, YOU ARE REFRESHING!!!

I love your blog!

Have a SUPER weekend girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad every time I get mentioned on your blog haha. Last night was up there with the best of girls nights ever.

Lyss

Ann Marie said...

Grateful you had a 180!

Love your gratitude list. Many of the things I am grateful for as well..

Hope you weekend is fabulous! XO

Chloe said...

This is a lovely post!
It made me realize how blessed we are. :)
I love how positive you are!
And I've already hugged Jimmy 100 times today!