Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Conversation of Sorts


You: How are you?
Me: I'm Natastic!!

Me: How many kinds of awesome are you?
Carlos: Infinite
Lauryn: One
Mal: Zero

Me: Do you wanna go a date with me?
Him: I'd love to!
Me: Okay, I'll pick you up around six thirty.
Him: I look forward to that.
Me: Okay bye.
Me: (Cue dreamy smile and girlish giggle.)

Jacob Black: Stay with me!
Me: Okay! You don't have to tell me twice!

Me: Tyler, how do you feel about wearing basketball shorts to Winter Formal?
Tyler: I don't care, whatever you want.
Me: Bless you!

Alyssa LeSueur.

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

OK! I really want you to post the pictures of that dance!

Chloe said...

Great post!! My favourite:
"Jacob Black: Stay with me!
Me: Okay! You don't have to tell me twice!" LOL

Anonymous said...

Thank you Natalie. I guess I am officially married to Spencer on your blog. But you didn't put that Juan and I are both 11 kinds of awesome.

Alyssa LeSueur