Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Homecoming Happiness

Homecoming is over!
It was absoloutely fabulous!!!
The assembly went well, our float looked great, the parade was awesome, the half-time show was peachy and the dance was SUPER fun!!!!! For me, the highlight of the entire weekend was having my bff Julie, come down from Texas for the weekend!!!!
(She flies for free.)
I hadn't seen her since August and I was a little worried that things might've changed...but of course they didn't!!
After 10 minutes of being together, it was like she'd never left!!!!
Julie and I have been dreaming about our first dance FOREVER so it was BEYOND FABULOUS to get to go together!!!!
Kim was our hair goddess and Emily did our makeup!!!
I love how awkard we look!


I love us!!

It was so cute, a couple hours before the dance I get a text from Alex that read:
"Glasses or contacts?"
I opted for the glasses, but he's adorable either way!!!

Since it was Halloween, we all got scared!
Then things got solemn.

Macho-Men, Star-Struck Girls!

Our handsome fellas!!
Steven, Alex, Tim and Jack

Cute story:
As Alex walked to my door to pick me up, my mom was in the front yard passing out candy.
He goes up to her and shows her the flower, "Is this okay?"
I LOVED the girls we had in our group!!!!


The boys were jealous of our corsage picture and wanted a flower pic of their own!

Dinner at Steven's Gma's house!!
They ordered in Olive Garden and it was DELISH!!!

Not pictured, is our da activity at Amazing Jakes!!!
Super fun!!!
All you can eat buffet, lazer tag, cosmic bowling, bumper cars, go karts and an arcade!!
But my absoloute favorite part was our three rides on the carousel!!!!!
After the dance we went to QT, Wendy's and Tim's house.
Julie and I got home around 1:15 but didn't go to sleep until 4:30!!!
I just had to take advantage of the time I had with her here!!!
So basically, I had the best first dance anyone could ask for!!!
Next Up??
Winter Formal in less than a month and this time it's Girls Choice!!!

11 comments:

Chloe said...

I'm so happy for you!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful Homecoming!
You look so beautiful!
Love your dress!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Your date is a straight up stud muffin. His ensemble is the best I have ever seen on a high schooler. Keep him!

You looked beautiful! I love all the pics, and that you got to be with your friend :)

Ann Marie said...

Modest is Hottest! You girls look so cute!

Your date is handsome.. and I agree with Lauren. His clothes= LOVE.

I love all of your different pictures.. the guys flower picture cracks me up..

Olive Garden= YUMMYNESS...

So glad you were HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

so glad you had such a great homecoming experience! i loved all the dances!! glad you do too!

CB said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE did I say LOVE!!!! All of the pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time - I am so happy for all of you and how fab that your friend could come from Texas to go - Way Awesome!!!

You are beautiful Natalie and your date looks so handsome! Love his clothes, love his glasses, love that he texted you before the dance to ask you glasses or contacts? I mean seriously, how sweet is that!!!

So happy was all so fun!!!

CB said...

P.S. Love your shoes :D

Nancy Face said...

Hey! I see people I know! :D

I LOVE all the pictures! The dresses are so pretty, and so are the flowers! I'm so glad you had such a fabulous time! YAY! :D

Bekah Jennings said...

Glasses or contacts? So cute! What a guy!

✩Molly✩ said...

This guy sounds like a keeper :) all your friends looked so cute the girl in blue and yellow with the diff flowers was probably my favorite. :) I never went to Homecomming, but I will say looking at those pics felt like finally I had :) way 2 go.

Christie said...

You look Gorgeous! With a capital G! It looks like you guys had a great time. And how fun that Julie came! I'm glad your first dance was awesome.

So, when do we find out who you are asking to winter formal? :) I think as your dedicated blog readers (yes, I read, I'm just not always a good commenter) we should be the first to know. Well, maybe after the guy. Or maybe not.

Geevz said...

Fun! I highly approve of vest boy. And the glasses. And how fabulous you look.